If you revealed your biggest secret/mistake, would people think of you differently?

I know if people knew my biggest mistakes or secrets people would not think the same of me, what about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. They'd admire me more , coz they'd see my strength and adaptability through my biggest secret . They'd realise how resilient I am. They know I'm not just a survivor in life , but a God damn warrior 😜

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't if you were considered a real asshole sometimes. Depending on who you talk to it might not make you look bad. I've been a football player my whole life a varsity Stud now I'm less shallow& more helpful. I'm honest and that might mislead a few girls especially if im trying to get them to hang out or go out.
    If more people knew me
    Knew the diff in me they wouldn't mind, I really was a mean bully, undefeated wrestler. Some mma undefeated. If I got my ass kcked earlier in life i wouldn't be mean but i was an athlete with special treatment.
    From a classy well known family, if you know football you'll remember some of my family, (Dad & uncle's)
    Most people have me think of football and why i no longer wanted to play they ask me and I give them a story.

Yeah it would change me then. Thats the only way I know bc my cousin's all Did the same thing I did.
    There's 9 boys 9 boy cousins I'm the youngest 1 who didn't play football... didn't make it to the NFL and stopped pursuing a career in it.
    I understand what you're saying. I lost all my friend's even the girls I still wanted to date I looked at new people
    Made new friends got it taken care of early.

If i didn't I'd be feeling less confident and would always wonder why I never said anything. It would eat me up.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, absolutely. It would probably change the way people think about me and act around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just differently, but very negatively. It'd make life a lot harder to get through. I think a lot of my friends would drop me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people would be shocked and it would raise a few eyebrows, a few might look see me differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I would hope not anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, that's why i keep some stuff to myself. And it'll stay that way.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done any shady stuff , so I don't think anyone will look at me differently

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person you tell

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • if someone told me their deepens secret id take it as a compliment and be glad im a safe person, no matter the secret id always be there~~

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people would definitly.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they wouldn't think highly of me that's for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I people would probably think there's something wrong with me and wouldn't want to be near me or be friends with me and I don't take that kind of stuff lightly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• i don't think so. i'm a fairly open book. perhaps people see me differently simply because good or bad learning something new about someone can cause you to view them differently but (as i assume you mean it) i don't think there is anything i could tell most people who know that would make me see them in a negative light

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, because of negative social stigmatas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyond a shadow of a doubt. We're all a lot worse than we let on, and if people knew everything we've thought and done then we really would be alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm most likely I don't even bother hiding it anymore since I stopped trying to care about what others think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll just say mine, even though I have been vocal about it here... I am a 32 year old virgin and think my life is over because of it, since in this day and age; who would seriously want a relstioonship with someone (me, a male) who has not had any experience... =(

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh... every one will look at me differently.. I'm the silent type but I have a lot of dark secrets. I once tricked this girl into breaking up with her boyfriend because he smacked me. That's just a little bit of the things I've done to people since people take advantage of me because I'm quiet. They don't know - quiet people are the deadliest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I never will to anyone one that doesn't need to know or know already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. I would end up more or less without a family anymore for a start, which is why I've grown up sneaky, learnt how to hide things from a worryingly young age

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my second and first families wouldn't appreciate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely they will think different if it is strong enough to change their feelings and few will think you are joking.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would solve the eternal "are we alone?" question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know one person wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I can be kind of a social manipulator and I doubt people would want to hang out with me if they knew how bad I can get sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm open about my failures

0|0
    0|0
  • Mistakes =/= Secrets but still in my case it'll be waaay different

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. They would never believe the capacity for wrong doing I possess..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I'd be in jail and be disowned by my family and maybe lose half of my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and there are secrets we will take to our grave because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so, and usually when someone found out they freaked the f' out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what anyone thinks. Learn from my error

0|0
    0|0
  • No secrets to hide still... m glad.

0|0
    0|0
  • They certainly would, that's why secrets remain secrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the secret and on the person to whom U told and your relations with he or she

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself,

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! People are judgmental af anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I'd have to move to a new area

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be revealed as Evil Incarnate...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some would never treat me the same, but others would probably be impressed. I wouldn't lose any friends over it, anyone who matters to me knows already. I hate keeping things from people, but really it's no ones business but my own. I just feel the need to be open and honest with people I care for about my situation.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;