Are you a shy person?

I am. I always look very calm, sometimes intimidating because of black clothes apparently. I show emotions when I'm supposed to, and I'm never rude and I smile back. But I just look intimidating, but by myself I'm just shy.

Are you a shy person?

• Yes.
  • No. (Watching Sonic screaming is so fucking satisfying)
  • Another explaining.
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm pretty shy only around women though around other guys I can be myself. For some fucked up reason unless I'm completely and utterly uninterested in a girl I treat every girl as a potential lover ( I guess that's the word for it?), which in turn overwhelms me and then I shut down and don't talk at all unless she initiates which never happens Ha!

• Omg same! I also not just don't talk, even if they decide to talk to me (whichever topic) I blush. It's so annoying and does not help me to become less shy...

• This is true hobbies are great because they're usually everlasting and a great bonding experience, so good luck to you! Maybe you'll find someone sooner than you know ;)

• And you have something in common to talk about I feel at least a bit confident about. Thank you, I will see, I hope I find someone back in my hometown rather than where I am now. Where I would be at the mixed high school again, so the probability is higher!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, depends on who I'm with.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not timid in the company of others. I just don't care enough to participate in stupid conversations.

• Yes. I get anxiety when I'm the center of attention. So I stay away. If I'm with my family then I'm free with no worries.

• Well, yeah I am a lot of the times laid back, and less talkative.. But, that's just me needin to find my flow.. I can be pretty talkative once I do that.. Haha..

• not shy at all ;)

• Little yes

• In dating and regular socializing, yes.
    I'm actually pretty aggressive and confident when it comes to my career though.

What Girls Said 1

• LOL NO
    My girlfriend is shy though. I think that's really cute.