Would you buy or rent a house/apartment that you knew someone had died in?

• Yes, regardless of the manner in which they died
    36%(9)48%(25)Vote59%(16)
  • Yes, if they died of natural causes but not violent or suspicious circumstances
    28%(7)27%(14)Vote26%(7)
  • No, for any reason. It's just too creepy/weird for me
    36%(9)25%(13)Vote15%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer the body to be removed first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I ain't afraid of no ghost.

What Guys Said 14

• I voted the second option.

For me; it just really depends. If i'm acknowledged of the occurrence of a particular event regarding the house while trying to sign the ownership/resident contracts, i'd investigate the case sensitively, i'd follow the case, dig the story up and become aware of the details. I have certain beliefs and kind of energies that suspicious or undone cases connected to the death world really can potentially make things difficult for me. Specially if i'm not alone and have someone else such as my girlfriend with me and suppose to have a together resident in the property.

Good Luck.

• Sure. Not everyone dies in hospitals and streets. Plenty of deaths inside homes. Imagine how many homes would be vacant if everyone was afraid of moving into a home where someone died.

• yeah, its a good bargaining point to lower the price.

• I live on part of a Revolutionary War battlefield. It wouldn't bother me.

• Sure.

My first house had a person who died in it.

• Honestly, no. Even if it was a famous historical figure. That would be really creepy for me and I would constantly think it's haunted.

• I actually currently do the person that died was my cousin.

• If it was clean and you could not notice id live there. I've alway wanted to see a ghost.

• I mean if it's cheaper, u gotta do what u gotta do.

• I definitely would not knowing someone died natural murder or whatever the cause would always be on my mind late at night especially when a house settles in mind over matter rather not know

• Yes i fuck right in the spot they died

• I live in a apt. where a lady died in. Really. Cool.

• Yes I'm in to paranormal and ghost stuff

• If it was a murder or violent death then probably not

What Girls Said 6

• I would probably be intrigued and take the house anyway.

Fun fact: the previous owner of the house my dad currently lives in died there. He was a chemistry teacher and kept chemicals in his closet. Some fell during the night and apparently the fumes from the chemicals killed him in his sleep.

• The thing is, unless it is newer construction, most places have probably had someone age and die in it.

• Sure, regardless of how they died. I kinda just assumed most places had had someone die in them.

• Nope never. I wouldn't even if it was given to me.

• No way! I wouldn't even go in unless I had a super cute guy on my arm to protect me.

• super cute guy in ur arm can protect u... u have to protect him... haha

• Yeah why not