Which are you most insecure about?

Which one makes you question yourself the most and doubt yourself? Which one do you always find yourself trying to improve? Which infuriates you whenever you remember you are not at the level you wish to be?
Which Are You Most Insecure About?

• My Looks
  • My Intelligence
  • My Social Skills
    Vote C
  • My Athletic Ability
    Vote D
  • Other (comment)
    Vote E

1724

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted " My looks ".

I don't have any insecurity. As the matter of fact i'm a very confidential and optimistic person. I always accept myself and just try to take the best out of myself. However i wish some physical characteristics could be a little different. Not with sorrow and sadness but just randomly.

1. Height 2. Eyebrows 3. Hand/Wrist

I personally believe it's more suitable when men stand higher than women. Even tho height doesn't determine ability, mentality, talent nor capabilities and achievements. Still i believe traditionally and biologically it's more suitable when men stand higher in terms of height. So being 5'8 doesn't entirely satisfy me. But as i have said, it's okay. I have zero control over this so i'm who i am as i suppose to be.

I have tick eyebrows. I don't know sometimes i feel it was better if it's been thinner. Not really a big deal. Just an occasional thought.

I have medium to small size hands and wrist. Again; i believe it's more suitable if men have thick and big hands. Despite the fact that my hands proven pretty strengthened and stubborn. It's just about the look it's skinny and it would be just better if my hand had ticker layers of flesh and bone structure.

And finally; maybe a little of athletic ability.

I've been through a tough period of time in terms of mentality, during that time i lost many life's opportunities which i had no control over them. Then my diet got messed up and i gained few pounds. So i bounced back but at this moment i feel still i don't have the fitness and physical preparedness i used to have. I just wish i could control it then. But still i have good amount of time ahead of me to return. But since you spoke of wish as well, this could fit. I wish i was better already but what happens just happens. So i keep moving forward to improve and be the way i wish to be.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably my intelligence... the rest Iā€™m either confident in or have accepted their mediocrity lol

What Guys Said 23

• Social skills is the highest (me included), and yet here all of us are, being sitting ducks on the interwebs... congrats humanity I have lost more faith in you XD

• I don't know. There are always things you want to improve, but not to the point it's infuriating or that i dwell on it. I would say i'm pretty happy with life at this juncture.

• My overall health is wnat gets me the most. When i was still a teenager. I could and should have take n better care of myself. Thus avoiding the long term complications from diabetis

• Well let's see "My looks" I've debating with that for years (2 decades already) now I stopped caring and am waaay much better than I've been before.
    "My intelligence" that's been pretty much a given being a huge nerd for so long.
    "My social skills" I've been working on those for the past 4 years and now I can say I've become pretty darn good at it.
    "My athletic ability" I guess going to the gym counts for that xD

• Ironically, texting people!

Because there are many misunderstandings when texting that never happen to me in real life.

• I have social anxiety. A lot of that, stems from being bullied. If a woman that I find attractive starts talking to me, I almost lock up, and put in a state of shock. It is almost disorientating. That is, because I am usually skeptical about woman approaching me xD

• My health. I believe that I may be dying.

• The afterlife, all else is meaningless

• nothing really I'm pretty happy with who I am as a person.

• I have social anxiety, which makes it hard to talk to the opposite sex, I've been working on my communication skills and i improved greatly but i need more work lol

• Me bring accepted by people

• Social skills

• Money. If I had money I could make improvements in all the areas you listed.

• A combination of my social skills and my looks.

• My chest. Its too small for the rest of me. (I'm a bodybuilder. This shit is important)

• I think I'm really ugly, see?

• I'm insecure about my looks and social skills. Ugh..

• everything about myself šŸ˜¢šŸ˜±šŸ˜ØšŸ˜°

• Absolutely nothing

• All the above

• I didn't want to add that because I figured more people would pick that option and ruin my poll šŸ˜‚

• My looks probably

• Probably intelligence. I mean, I'm intelligent, but only in subjects that are not very important for success in life. Just random b. s. that won't lead me anywhere.

• My health

What Girls Said 16

• My social skills. People tend to think Iā€™m a bitch but Iā€™m just quiet 85% of the time. If you really really get to know me I never shut up for the other 15% though lol.

• My social skills... I'm super social with close friends but as soon as I'm around new people I feel so awkward!! I never know what to say and when I do say something it's usual stupid because I'm nervous and then I just wanna stick my head into the ground like an ostrich. :/

• I'm diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome, and am very insecure about my social skills. I'm afraid of being too clingy, but at the same time I'm afraid of being too distant. I have no idea how to converse with other people and actually get somewhere. I get nervous when wondering about what others think about the way I act around them.

• My financial situation. My looks are my 2nd

• Let's go with athletic ability. I want to be better trained for 5K. But I like competitive sports much better.

• My social skills. I feel like I could maximize all the others, but if my social anxiety and shyness keep thwarting all my opportunities at meeting new people, I'll never know happiness.

• Im actually in the same boat, I've been working to improve by trying to hold conversations and great people i walk past at work. Im improving little by little i hope this gives you some insight:)

• @Nerdking I'm doing the same too! My line of work has kind of forced it on me, but I feel like no matter how hard I try, even if I succeed in faking it completely, I'll never be rid of the physiological anxiety and my innate awkwardness.

• My intelligence I was a slow learner and being behind on work And being the only one who can't understand fucks you up cuz you feel so worthless

• My place in life

• Looks for sure

• My feet, weight, and paleness

• social skills and looks I would say intelligence but I'm not that dumb I'm just bad at math..

• My looks, I don't think I'm attractive in the slightest

• You have got to be kidding me! You're absolutely gorgeous!
      Besides just take a look at me, I'm just a below average guy.

• @vjedi no I'm not kidding, I have never thought I was good enough looking for anyone. Or good enough in general.

• @Blake0048 yeah I do what?

• Definitely my social skills. I am just terrible at socializing.

• Nothing l love nyself

• Definitely my intelligence. I can control to a point my appearance (what I wear, how my hair looks, my make-up) and my social skills come from my personality which I also feel pretty much just makes up... me! i could also work out more if I chose to, but frankly I have no interest in my athletic ability.
    But the one thing I can't control is my intelligence, as we're each born with a certain level of comprehension. Sure I could study more to do better in school, but that's just the thing-- I would need to put in the extra effort. It doesn't always come naturally.
    That's why I'm most insecure about my intelligence... because for the most part I can't control it. And if I'm lacking, there's not a whole lot I can do to change it, and therefore I question if I'm simply stupid and there's something wrong with me beyond my control.

• My looks and intelligence mostly intelligence because I am not book smart thats for sure