In what ways do you feel superior?

Is there anything about being your gender that makes you feel partially superior to the other?

221

What Guys Said 21

• A way women are better is they can easily weasel out of physical work whenever they want and hop in when the boss comes around. Or just chat with the boss while the guys do the work.

• Size, strength, endurance, resilience, the way we think. If your talking about the other gender comparison wise.

In regards to individuals that depends on the individual.

• Gender? No. Well, I don't PMS, so my hormones are persistently in check, so I am always stable. It's pretty shitty for women to have their hormones just shift like that, swaying their thoughts and actions in ways they wouldn't otherwise. Couldn't do that, my whole life is about self control and stability 24/7.

• I wouldn't go as far as superior but I would acknowledge their is differences between genders and males are better at some things generally while females are better at other things.

• There are differences between the genders of almost every species - it's called dimorphism.

There are physical differences geared towards our different roles. These are clear and consistent amongst most known species.

Mentally we have the exact same capacity for problem solving, language and overall conscious. Hormones can cause slightly different approaches and interpretations of problems and scenarios but to attribute this purely to gender specific hormones is a simplification.

• I feel Superior all the time and I have high pride of myself because I workout a lot and I enjoy fighting which makes me feel Superior to other men and my confidence to talk girls.

• No, but I'm superior to lots of members of my gender. That's why girls prefer me to them.

• Nope... if anything i feel absolutely inferior to women at least when it comes to things like laws and society... so men are physically stronger, who the fuck cares. it doesn't matter in an age where physical strength means less and less each day.

• I can eat and sleep more than anyone I know.

I also have an astounding lack of ambition.

• I can pee anywhere 🤣

• I feel superior because:
    I don't drink alcohol
    I don't smoke
    I don't take drugs.

• Nothing. Either you are sexy or not.

• Not my gender but my strength, speed, intelligence and self taught skills

• I don't feel superior... Exept for hight

• I feel stronger like a protector. King of the jungle type situation.

• No. I don't consider myself superior or lesser than anyone

• Being independent.

• What? No, dafuq

• Never thought about that

• I am physically and mentally superior.

• i dont feel superior. i dont feel inferior.. although, with people chanting "jews will not replace us" and me being jewish, that certainly makes me feel awful

What Girls Said 2

• Not so much my gender, but my race. I'm Asian, and I feel like it does give me a certain cuteness edge. My boyfriend said that in high school I could have dated any of his friends because they are all anime nerds XD

It doesn't help that my personality is naturally kinda bipolar like anime characters XD

• I feel genders are equal in different ways to make a match, but thats just me.