Have you ever witnessed strangers getting into a physical fight?

Just saw one. 😶

2333

What Girls Said 23

• Yup, my city had a huge problem with physical altercations on weekends when we were all out drinking and clubbing. A few people died so we have a lock out now, where you can’t get into a club after 1.30 but if one you can stay til closing in an attempt to lower alcohol fueled violence.

Anyway, rambling 😜 yeah, seen a lot of fights. Mostly between roided up metro guys wearing tight pants and pink shirts

• Does that work? I don't see how that would change anything... 1:30 is already plenty late, and people can still get drunk in a club and then go outside and fight. Or get drunk at home and go outside and fight.

• @frozenhorizon you know it actually has. It reduced violence and assault in those areas on weekends by almost 40% and has stayed consistent in the 8 or 9 years since it came in.
      1.30 isn’t late, we’d drink at home until buzzed enough then head into the city at 11 which is when the good dj’s would start then club hop until closing at 5am. The laws got more people off the street because if you aren’t in a club at 1.30, you don’t get to keep drinking as there is no where to get in. People can’t afford to keep drinking for too long in clubs (drinks are $9-20 each) so they would have gone to a liquor store between clubs to top up their buzz so they sober up more quickly now before too many can congregate on the streets.
      So many people complained and campaigned against it, but it has worked 😊

• Yes, I have and it's terrible! Thank God there we're cops already on the scene. It's sickening how people can resort to this kind of foolishness. I don't like that crap. And I can't stand the spectators that promotes that garbage. Then if somebody get's killed, then they don't know nothing. Somebody pulls out a gun, everybody screaming. A knife or another weapon, now somebody wants to be concerned? ridiculous.

• Yea it was just a scuffle. And it happened at Wal-Mart of all places- two young dudes got into a "fight" over a girl, probably their sister or cousin from the name hurling. Then the slaps and wimpy punches were thrown. They did manage to make it to the ground before a security officer broke it up.
    I've seen better fights at high school lol

• No... unfortunately it always seems to be people I know.

• It may make me a bad person, but this made me laugh.

• @Justinaveragedude I don't know why that would make you bad... but I also don't get why its funny?

• It generated a weird where's Waldoesque image, you just minding your own business and the people around you fighting and beating the cap out of each other. The mental image and juxtaposition made me laugh.

• Yupp... mostly during my high school days, once at a bar and another while I was on the subway (emergency handel was pulled and I was mad late to work without being able to contact work since I was underground with no signal on the subway!)

• I watched two complete people get into a fight at my work (taco bell), because one woman dropped an ice cube and it hit the other woman's leg. The lady who it hit thought started screaming saying she was throwing ice at her, and they started getting physical until my manager told them she was calling the cops.

• Yep. Saw a man get thrown out of a car by his girlfriend or something right in front of my house.

• Yes. Mostly in high school

• Yes I have. Over stupid stuff which actually makes it entertaining. -hashtag worldstar 😂😂

• Yeah, many. Aussies (mostly men) can be bloody ridiculous.

• Yea one time I was at a bus station and these people were fighting on the bus like on the steering wheel it was funny

• yeah I have.. it happens a lot.. if you go out of the house now and then

• Many times.
    Work on retail at Christmas. It's awesome being beaten up for min wage over a turkey.

• Yeah, I see homeless people getting physical with other homeless people

• Yep, a couple times.

• Yes. Last time I went to the clubs there were 3 fights. However the dumbest one I witnessed was at school over which band member is the sexiest.

• Yup. Called der cops lol. Glad i did.

• Yep. Called the cops when the first one got his knife out.

• Nope

• A lot in high school it’s scary

• Never.

• I've seen two girls at my school get in a fight😂 It was pretty hilarious because we don't see fights very often because of where we live lol

• Really? we had fights at my school several times a day, I thought that was normal lol

• I see the guys in my school pushing each other around... don't know if that counts though

What Guys Said 33

• Yes. Many times. One I can think of was on a public bus.
    There was this old drunk guy and milk was leaking out of his grocery bag and he made a joke about it looking like cum. So this other guy was like "hey there's children on the bus, don't talk like that man"
    And the old guy got mad and started saying racist stuff to him because he was black. And he started threatening to beat him up and threatening other people who were trying to break it up.
    So the bus driver pulled over and told him to leave and as he was stepping off the other guy kicked him off. Literally. Like he actually kicked him with his foot off the bus lmao.
    And then the old guy took his shirt off and tried to get back on to fight him but people were holding him back and the bus driver closed the doors.

• Oh yeah. Last week I was on the subway/train to work. I had to switch trains and two people (man and woman) were already arguing about something. They were getting louder and louder when suddenly the woman kicked him in the stomach. He crashed into the door. He attacked her, and it was a brawl for about 5 minutes between stations. Security got them off the train. It was very entertaining. Great way to start my day.

• How did you handle it? :)

• I just watched until it ended, then the police showed up and investigated.

• Yes I have

• A million times. Where I'm from it used to be like a gladiator arena most nights. You always hear a girl screaming first, then a tangle in the crowd, then you see bodies flying in then it gets split up or they walk away and there's maybe one or 2 guys lying spark out in a pool of blood. If you went to certain areas at certain times of the evening on a Friday and Saturday, usually at the edge where one area met the other like the border, you'd see running battles getting fought with blades, bats axes you name it. You'd witness the odd murder or attempted murder if you were unlucky. If you were seen it would be you in the ground lol. Mad crews from all over clashing for the right to prove themselves and get reps. It was like native Indian warrior shit. Tons of young guys barely in their teens walk around the city with big scars all over their faces, stab wounds and sword marks on their torsos. They look like daft wee boys but they're as hard as they come

• Many a time... I'm a former soldier , bouncer & have worked in police custody , violent females are worse to deal with than violent males... so much for the female " fairer sex " myth !! However , probably less so nowadays , as far less people go out to bars / clubs now... probably too glued to a friggin' phone !!

• Yes not strangers were my friends actually in school the teacher was happy to see us struggle and my friend to get his ass kicked by older boys the guy who drives the school bus got between them and i pulled my friend away and left.
    Also i had been in a fight myself in college. And had been in fight also in school. In school i got my ass kiced in college i kicked the guys ass. Last fight ever lol

• Yeah. Accidentally stooped one once.
    I was drunk, thought one of the guys was a friend of mine and hugged him. They both got confused and calmed down

• I may have but I don't pay attention. I'd move on with my day; not my problem to deal with.

• Certainly

• I wish

• Yeah. Gipsies vs Cisternesi. It was the first time in my life I actually have seen a gun shooting. Also the last one, luckily.

• Yeah, I saw some kids fighting on a bridge once. And I used to see a of fights in high school and have been in a few myself.

• Quite a few

• Oh yeah, unfortunately it happens at work way too often, and when I get called in... well, I don't usually get hit. But I have had people take swings at me several times.

• Hundreds

• No lol usually if there's a fight involved around me I'm the one in it.

• Hmmm

• More times than I can remember.

• Yeah

• Can't say that I have.

• Yup a lot of times, its a everyday thing in my city

• Not really. I'd jump in and start throwing blows. Pirate bar style. Smashing chairs on people.

• I see them all the time in LA mother fucking west side

• Yes it was after a hurricane and the gas stations were running out of gas and I saw two customers gat into a fist fight over the nozzle.

• yeah

• Yes. A few times i was one of them.

• Oh, yeah. Plenty of times.

• Yes, in the cinemas two dudes were fighting because one hit his girl and didn't apologize

• I have seen random kids fight when I was in high school but I don't recall ever seeing anywhere else

• More from Guys
    3