Have you ever witnessed strangers getting into a physical fight?

Just saw one. 😶

2333

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, my city had a huge problem with physical altercations on weekends when we were all out drinking and clubbing. A few people died so we have a lock out now, where you can’t get into a club after 1.30 but if one you can stay til closing in an attempt to lower alcohol fueled violence.

Anyway, rambling 😜 yeah, seen a lot of fights. Mostly between roided up metro guys wearing tight pants and pink shirts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does that work? I don't see how that would change anything... 1:30 is already plenty late, and people can still get drunk in a club and then go outside and fight. Or get drunk at home and go outside and fight.

• @frozenhorizon you know it actually has. It reduced violence and assault in those areas on weekends by almost 40% and has stayed consistent in the 8 or 9 years since it came in.
      1.30 isn’t late, we’d drink at home until buzzed enough then head into the city at 11 which is when the good dj’s would start then club hop until closing at 5am. The laws got more people off the street because if you aren’t in a club at 1.30, you don’t get to keep drinking as there is no where to get in. People can’t afford to keep drinking for too long in clubs (drinks are $9-20 each) so they would have gone to a liquor store between clubs to top up their buzz so they sober up more quickly now before too many can congregate on the streets.
      So many people complained and campaigned against it, but it has worked 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Many times. One I can think of was on a public bus.
    There was this old drunk guy and milk was leaking out of his grocery bag and he made a joke about it looking like cum. So this other guy was like "hey there's children on the bus, don't talk like that man"
    And the old guy got mad and started saying racist stuff to him because he was black. And he started threatening to beat him up and threatening other people who were trying to break it up.
    So the bus driver pulled over and told him to leave and as he was stepping off the other guy kicked him off. Literally. Like he actually kicked him with his foot off the bus lmao.
    And then the old guy took his shirt off and tried to get back on to fight him but people were holding him back and the bus driver closed the doors.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE