In deep thought - Your world on a canvas?

Where would you start?
What colours would you choose?

What picture would you show me?

1114

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could paint or draw I would use some kind of transition effect to show how I feel about life as s person with no success, then transition to how I feel about skills I have in certain areas that make me feel good, or maybe something like a viewpoint where the picture shows a dark, dismal scene where public life and lack of real success is and the other side is the things that make me happy, maybe in different colours of light or something. Of make the crap one grey and black and the good one in colour. I don't know I don't paint

What Girls Said 10

• Currently - a peaceful serenity with a bit of adventure: The ocean at sunset. Deep rich colors of dark and medium blue, with streaks or magenta, rose and topaz in the sky. Half sun behind dark sparkling indigo blue water. Gentle waves. Birds flying in a distance in a v-formation... and a whale tail covering a portion of the sun. And a glimpse of the moon in the far far distance.

Something like that.

• Woo you're good at this! I could almost feel feel the air, and hear the the birds from your words. :)

• Thank you. Then my work here is done... to make the viewer get in the moment. I love to paint and put my thoughts and emotions into my art. If you asked me a different day... it would a completely differently painting.

• Aizou!!! You've been missed. Glad to see you!

• Darkness but a small light of hope black and red blood orange fire the ground dark with souls of people screaming in pain trying to get out as they look up in the sky a small dim bright light emerges with arms reaching out to grab them pulling them back to a soft scenery bright stars and a moon soft grass and tall trees a small river with a tiny waterfall the end

• Powerful colours! To you, what does the contrasting sceneries symbolize? :)

• I haven't got a clue, but a little... Saying? I guess, that I came up with a few years ago comes to mind.

"I am the darkness that shines in bright light"

• Picture of a girl, holding her heart in her hands. Her heart has grown wings, and wants to fly but can't yet. It's still too afraid.

• Such a picture holds a bunch of symbolism. :)

• Yes, it is. I Am religious, and believe that i need to fly from who i thought i was, and am and just fly to God, who really knows what and who i am but i am too afraid to let me die because I am used to the familiar...

• You speak with truth. I've heard those words before, albeit from a different mouth. It's easy to let yoursrlf be stuck with what you know, but to find your truth, where you should look is inside of yourself, because there too, you'll find your God. :)

• Peach coloured Lily with very light blue/greyish background. Don't ask me why though, I just feel it this way

• I would start from the left top surely. For color green, pink, blue and yellow.

• I would use dull colors to express how I veiw the world.

• absolutely nothing my life is my privacy

• Describing my life made me realize how frilly, girly, and stupid it is...

Brb im gunna kms

What Guys Said 13

• a dark winter morning in a deep forest. cold and frosty, the morning dew is frozen but there is no snow.

a deep blue canvas with dark patches of grey and streaks of frozen blue and silver with slight hints of green on ever green trees. A stream with frozen surface water.

• The smell of the morning forest, leaves still wet with dew, as a cool breeze whistles through and tugs at your clothes. Good choice of colours. :)

• thanks... this was the first scene i imagined and its quite symbolic really. I've been suffering from depression, ptsd and alcoholism for a number of years now but have recently sought help and have been getting better.

i kind of see this as scene as the tail end of my problems... its not quite spring, but things are certainly looking better :)

• You're a strong individual, that I can hear in your words. Good to hear you've come to where you are on stable feet. :)

• I'd choose all of the primary colors along with white, get the canvas wet with water at the bottom, and begin. I usually tend to just go without caring about what I'm painting.

I've been trying to become more emotional with what I do, and so what you'd probably see on paper is something of, or relating to color itself.
    The last painting I made was an orange anemone underwater, but it wasn't as relating to "wonder" as I thought it could be lol

• On any canvas you usually start with the background first. Because of the style I paint in dutch master the background is usually black.

• I wrote a story and have a specific image in mind for a book cover. Too bad I can't draw..

• i think i would really need a very much bigger thing to paint my canvas on, if i have to show you my world. and you would need at least, half an hour to understand the half canvas

• I would probably use mainly red purple and black with a story that either starts with happiness and eds in sadness or starts with saddness and ends in peacefulness.

• Total darkness with a heart in the middle that represents the love for my children

• My mind is usally dark and depressing with some light tho

Or I don't understand the question lol sorry

• Black pure black work of art right there

• If you stare long enough into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. Black is a deep colour. :)

• You gave good taste

• Everything I was told was a lie. Start there.

• My painting is painted with many beautiful shades of diarrhea.

• Titanic nude pic of Kate Winslet :P

• I'd burn the canvas because my life is in shambles.