In deep thought - Your world on a canvas?

Where would you start?
What colours would you choose?

What picture would you show me?

1114

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• a dark winter morning in a deep forest. cold and frosty, the morning dew is frozen but there is no snow.

a deep blue canvas with dark patches of grey and streaks of frozen blue and silver with slight hints of green on ever green trees. A stream with frozen surface water.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The smell of the morning forest, leaves still wet with dew, as a cool breeze whistles through and tugs at your clothes. Good choice of colours. :)

• thanks... this was the first scene i imagined and its quite symbolic really. I've been suffering from depression, ptsd and alcoholism for a number of years now but have recently sought help and have been getting better.

i kind of see this as scene as the tail end of my problems... its not quite spring, but things are certainly looking better :)

• You're a strong individual, that I can hear in your words. Good to hear you've come to where you are on stable feet. :)