What is a new hobby or interest you have discovered?

I've taken an interest upon cooking. I used to love cooking, in fact when I was 13 I designed the layout for a bakery and named it, although my 13 year old self didn't think to put an office in it πŸ˜‚. Anyways I haven't enjoyed cooking for a few years but for the past few weeks I've been cooking a lot.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like listening to all kinds of music , I started cooking at age 12
    my mother would go out to babysit to bring some money into the house
    she come home to a full course meal all she had to do was sit down and eat but that's nice you took a interest in cooking at a young age.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww I bet your mother appreciated that a lot. Now days 12 year old boys can't cook a box of Mac and cheese because they are too busy on video games.

• Yeah she did. I know it would be nice if more 12 year old boys took interest in cooking and stuff to help moms out lol.

• Thank you for Most Helpful Guy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Crocheting... I started at the beginning of the year and just finished my first little blanket. It took so freaking long lol and I stuffed up the bottom of it but I still like it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I just started enjoying cooking too. Baking I've done lots of. I enjoy trying new foods, and I found out how easy some are. Others not so much. But a challenge never hurt anyone

1|0
    0|0
    • That's awesome! What is your favorite thing to cook?

• Show All
    • That's impressive! I hope you get better at it!

• Me too! Thanks!

• I just started trying to learn Czech, about a month ago. It's definitely not the easiest language though...

1|0
    0|0
  • My interest is music. I love listening to and collecting a lot of different songs from different genres.

1|1
    0|0
  • I listen a lot to music, mostly old music between the 1950s and 1990s. I'm into old / vintage / retro stuff. And I just happened to see some retro inspired art, called retrowave & vaporwave. Neon lights, 80s styled, Ferrari Testarossa, Miami Vice, Windows 95, more 90s stuff too, you name it. Right now, I'm pretty hooked onto it. It's quite retro / nostalgic. The music and art, I love them. Oh and I recently discovered eurobeat. (90s Japanese electronic trance music) Initial D. It's pretty good, if I say so myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drawing 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Longboarding. I saw it in a video and my best friend had one in his garage and I said "let's dust it off", I went on to buy my own longboard and we've been doing it ever since

0|0
    0|0
  • I discovered an interest in table tennis and boxing. It's probably weird, but whatever. Still counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • besides trying to find a new way of committing suicide? nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Synth and MIDI. I've been teaching myself Cubase and Fruityloops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing a guitar is pretty fun as well, very relaxing, helps me destress in way

0|0
    0|0
  • Hiding

2|0
    0|0
  • Animation... since this August

0|0
    0|0
  • Discovering different music

0|0
    0|0
  • Photoshopping and walking

0|0
    0|0
  • Map making.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I started playing guitar a few months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Singing in smule and doing Meditation ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to study people's mindset

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch kdrama listen to kpop i guess πŸ˜€

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I write a lot. I usually try to write things that you can take away from, but recently it’s gotten kind of dark. Change in subject but not a completely different hobby really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Astronomy, and its ancient Roman counterpart, astrology.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, weirdly enough I'm reading about plumbing and find it very interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a new hobby by any means, but I like to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoop dancing and fire performance arts

1|0
    0|0
  • Cross-stitching

0|0
    0|0
  • I've discovered that I love Queen

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been cooking since I was in 6th grade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drag racing.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing new

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes