What is a new hobby or interest you have discovered?

I've taken an interest upon cooking. I used to love cooking, in fact when I was 13 I designed the layout for a bakery and named it, although my 13 year old self didn't think to put an office in it πŸ˜‚. Anyways I haven't enjoyed cooking for a few years but for the past few weeks I've been cooking a lot.

1125

Most Helpful Guy

• I like listening to all kinds of music , I started cooking at age 12
    my mother would go out to babysit to bring some money into the house
    she come home to a full course meal all she had to do was sit down and eat but that's nice you took a interest in cooking at a young age.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aww I bet your mother appreciated that a lot. Now days 12 year old boys can't cook a box of Mac and cheese because they are too busy on video games.

• Yeah she did. I know it would be nice if more 12 year old boys took interest in cooking and stuff to help moms out lol.

• Thank you for Most Helpful Guy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Crocheting... I started at the beginning of the year and just finished my first little blanket. It took so freaking long lol and I stuffed up the bottom of it but I still like it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE