What is a new hobby or interest you have discovered?

I've taken an interest upon cooking. I used to love cooking, in fact when I was 13 I designed the layout for a bakery and named it, although my 13 year old self didn't think to put an office in it πŸ˜‚. Anyways I haven't enjoyed cooking for a few years but for the past few weeks I've been cooking a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like listening to all kinds of music , I started cooking at age 12
    my mother would go out to babysit to bring some money into the house
    she come home to a full course meal all she had to do was sit down and eat but that's nice you took a interest in cooking at a young age.

• Aww I bet your mother appreciated that a lot. Now days 12 year old boys can't cook a box of Mac and cheese because they are too busy on video games.

• Yeah she did. I know it would be nice if more 12 year old boys took interest in cooking and stuff to help moms out lol.

• Thank you for Most Helpful Guy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Crocheting... I started at the beginning of the year and just finished my first little blanket. It took so freaking long lol and I stuffed up the bottom of it but I still like it

What Guys Said 24

• I just started trying to learn Czech, about a month ago. It's definitely not the easiest language though...

• My interest is music. I love listening to and collecting a lot of different songs from different genres.

• I just started enjoying cooking too. Baking I've done lots of. I enjoy trying new foods, and I found out how easy some are. Others not so much. But a challenge never hurt anyone

• That's awesome! What is your favorite thing to cook?

• That's impressive! I hope you get better at it!

• Me too! Thanks!

• I listen a lot to music, mostly old music between the 1950s and 1990s. I'm into old / vintage / retro stuff. And I just happened to see some retro inspired art, called retrowave & vaporwave. Neon lights, 80s styled, Ferrari Testarossa, Miami Vice, Windows 95, more 90s stuff too, you name it. Right now, I'm pretty hooked onto it. It's quite retro / nostalgic. The music and art, I love them. Oh and I recently discovered eurobeat. (90s Japanese electronic trance music) Initial D. It's pretty good, if I say so myself.

• Hiding

• Discovering different music

• I discovered an interest in table tennis and boxing. It's probably weird, but whatever. Still counts.

• Longboarding. I saw it in a video and my best friend had one in his garage and I said "let's dust it off", I went on to buy my own longboard and we've been doing it ever since

• besides trying to find a new way of committing suicide? nothing

• Drawing 😍😍

• Synth and MIDI. I've been teaching myself Cubase and Fruityloops.

• Animation... since this August

• Map making.

• Chess

• Playing a guitar is pretty fun as well, very relaxing, helps me destress in way

• Yes I started playing guitar a few months ago.

• Photoshopping and walking

• I like to study people's mindset

• Hobby? Tuning a car counts that?

• Singing in smule and doing Meditation ☺️

• Watch kdrama listen to kpop i guess πŸ˜€

• Actually I too like cooking bt I dnt know cooking

• Driving! I love driving, and the car I’ve got accelerated so fast πŸ’¨

• If you have the free time available, volunteering is a great hobby to pick up, as it is one that will benefit many others. You could help people in need, fight for the environment or take care of homeless animals. It is one of the reason why I am using this site.

Keep helping people on G@G.
    😊

What Girls Said 10

• Hoop dancing and fire performance arts

• Astronomy, and its ancient Roman counterpart, astrology.

• I write a lot. I usually try to write things that you can take away from, but recently it’s gotten kind of dark. Change in subject but not a completely different hobby really.

• It's not a new hobby by any means, but I like to read.

• Cross-stitching

• I've been cooking since I was in 6th grade.

• I've discovered that I love Queen

• Drag racing.

• Actually, weirdly enough I'm reading about plumbing and find it very interesting.

• nothing new