Do average women *really* have it easy in dating, compared average men?

in my opinion, if you are average or below average woman, you have it as difficult as average/below average man out there. I know it from my experience.

It may be different in case of good looking/above average people. Good looking women definitely have an upper hand compared to good looking men.

But if you are average or below average, it's same.
Do you agree? Why?

1441

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of MEN will disagree with you because of their lack of experience with interacting with women and obviously not being a woman themselves. I've had extensive experience with women directly and indirectly and I can tell you that BOTH average men and women have it about the same when it comes to ease in DATING. Notice how I stressed the word DATING and not who can hookup with random faster than the other, because we all know women can do that easier or faster than men usually can. It's a reality that many men are oblivious to because they're equating a woman being able to get random hookups easier to women being able to date easier as well. I think men conflict the two. I personally believe women can get sex easier, men can get commitment easier. Meaning, women have a harder time getting commitment from a guy they want commitment from as compared to a man being able to get commitment from a woman they want commitment from. Why? Women are pickier.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree but I think it is easier for a woman that is considered average or below average to get better than it is for a man that is average or below average.

Since I believe a lot of the physical attraction that a man has for a female is in her body and since a woman's body/weight/fitness is in her control, a woman can increase her attraction to the opposite sex more than a man can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE