What are some reasons that would make you "Ghost" someone?

As in disappear from there life without reason.

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize they're unattractive
    They annoy me
    They're crazy
    There's no spark
    Someone better comes along

Most Helpful Girl

• When they start acting weird/different and don't take the opportunity to talk about it when I give them the chance to do so. Or if they keep treating me like crap after saying they are sorry. Then I'll get sick of it and dissappear because it feels like I'm constantly being pulled in to a negative and toxic situation with no way to fix it.

What Guys Said 15

• I think we might find out in a week or so. I'm preparing myself for a busy week

• Their and there. Know the difference.

• Ah, it's easier to ghost than to try and get BSC to understand anything.

• When you don't feel a connection anymore

• for you what would be not feeling a connection?
      just enjoying there company less? or more to it.

• can you usually tell the reason why? or are you often puzzled.

• Its usually because the conversation isn't really going anywhere and you can sense the awkwardness but other times they'll find something out about you they don't like

• I'm not one to do that.

• I don't "ghost" someone, I just tell them I'm not interested anymore

• If someone were to cheat on me. They had it coming

• If she seems like my mother.

• Litteraly nothing. Ghosting is what immature people who can't be bothered to respect others do

• Cold Duck Dick feet. He got scared of a Real Relationship, or Having One, hun. xx

• Never, that's what immature people do. Now, I will tell you what's up and for you stop talking to me if I feel like we can't work out our problems. If you keep contacting me after I made it clear to you to leave you alone, then I'll ignore you but as far as just straight up "ghosting", no.

• To stop from hurting someone you love.

• it hurts them anyway.

• Well I understand that view because I have also been in thoes shoes but what if it happens that you have the same friends or something like that

• Once I know someone well enough to accurately simulate conversation with them in my head. (I. e. when the real them becomes redundant)

• If they disrespect my beliefs

• I’ve never done that, therefore I don’t think there a reasonable reason to ghost someone. Just be mature and tell that you can’t offer what he/she is expecting from you besides friendship, maybe. Ghost someone is disrespectful.

• Well there is a reason it's just I don't tell them.

• It is simply easier. At some point during life you realize that you can waste a lot of time explaining a lot of things to people who are in complete denial about their statuses.

What Girls Said 10

• Well... the question and the definition given sort if contradict each other so I'm not sure how we're supposed to answer this... XD

• laziness honestly, or if i break up with someone

• When they annoy me.

• I gave up trying to break up with them with class.

• I told them to stop doing what they're doing, because I had enough of it and I see no reason in talking further if it happens again, because it keeps on repeating itself. After that warning, if the other does it again, I just go poof, like fuck that

• I have no interest in them

I'm nkt obligated to write someone a 10 page letter saying I'm not interested if all we ever did we text for a week...

• No point in pursuing the relationship lack of attraction, better prospects elsewhere,

• When things get awkward or uncomfortable with them

• Them making me upset to the point where I just can’t anymore.

• As to Unfollow someone, let's say.
    Their attitude. That would be enough for me, no matter what it was about.