When will your happiest moment happen has it happened yet?

Mine will happen when I die in battle die a hero because that's my endgame
Whats yours or what do you hope it will be
Also I hope you like my drawing its the collapse of the multiverse haha😍💕❤️When will your happiest moment happen has it happened yet??

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• When I get married or grow older and make my parents really happy because I’m so thankful for what they do to me

• 👍 Good girl set on goals and the determination to achieve it I admire that

• Once I can get my lilac tattoo, as well as becoming a tattoo artist myself😍😍

• Mine was spending a day with my boyfriend in Amsterdam when I was 14. I felt so accepted with a group of friends and him. We laid in the grass by the statues and played music and laughed and kissed. All our friends had a good time. The Sun was shining. I had never felt more accepted if that makes sense..

• Maybe find a job that I really love (English teacher or tattoo artist, yep these are really far apart from each others)

• Wow I love it 👍

• When I meet face-to-face with the guy that I love.

• first long tongue kiss at ten memories makes me happiest to remember, so young and innocent

• When I get out of highschool.

• When I get married to my girlfriend <3

• One day be able to get a PhD and give my future family a good life...

What Guys Said 0