Are you scared of dying?

I’m scared as shit

• Yes
  • No

618

What Guys Said 18

• I'm not scared of dying, just scared how I will die. I don't want die in a painful way or die in accident or die young. I don't wanna die when I have family who loves me dearly. I want to spend with my 3 little siblings 5, 7 and 9 years old and have memorable experience. Today is not the time to die.

• You are not even 30 years old and you are thinking about this now? Well, maybe that is only a small comfort. So let me try this;

Almost everyone is scared, even those who act like they are not. Maybe some Buddhist some place is at peace with it. But I am sure many of them are terrified also. We are all human beings. We are very mortal. So what I would suggest to you, is to figure out how to live a life you can be proud of. Maybe then it would not be so scary.

Does that make sense?

• Nope. Once im dead, im dead. Im scared of dying slowly or painfully but not of the end of everything

• Death is part of life. No one gets out of here alive. What is there to fear? When the time comes embrace it. Make your life of value. Don't lie on your death bed and think to yourself that you blew it. Earn it.

• I hope I die young. Not in my 80's. ewwww!

• I don’t want to die young.

• Just don't die

• Death oesn't scare me.
    But it can come in several VERY ugly ways.

• No, i see death as the completion of this lesson and the continuation of my journey.

• It's just death... why should you be scared? You might feel pain but after that it's just nothing.. like sleeping forever you know. I think people are scared because they'll miss their loved ones and vice versa

• I'm not scared of dying but I don't wanna die virgin either 😂😂😂

• No... I don't think about it

• Nope

• The more you stress about it the faster you'll die

• Dying is dying death ask no questions

• People who aren’t afraid to die are people that want to die

• I would be scared if it wasn't an easy and painless death such as if you died in your own bed while you were completely asleep. Because you'd feel the worse possible feelings while you are wide awake and in the process of dying.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I am.

• Yeah

• Nah.

• No. I'm more scared of getting hurt/backstabbed, being lied to, or being tortured. Death is just death.

• Scared of dying no. Scared of dying alone just a little.

• No because I know where I am
    Going.