What changes came to your body with the approach of your 30s?

I can honesty say there are some slight changes though not big ones, considering I already age slowly. For years I had no wrinkles under my eyes, they were ceaseless except for the upper lid which is normal.
They now look like everyone else's with a few hard to notice lines, but people will think this is normal since almost all has them. My tummy is fat like it was in my teens, because I don't work out as much anymore, but when I stand up it's not noticeable.

The big one is bad circulation in my legs, I have tiny spider veins and get battered blood showing on my skin's surface, which I plan to see the doctor about, but they usually clear right back up.

And for the lovely young man that pointed out my type error of ceaseless, that was suppose to be crease-less, thanks for stopping by.
We had absolutely no idea it was suppose to be crease-less and only an 'r' was missing, as we weren't talking about the obvious... lines.

621

What Guys Said 21

• Weight gain. Not a huge amount but exercise definitely doesn't keep my weight down like it used to. I went from around 140-150 through most of my 20's, to 185 now.

Also noticed my body aches a lot more after exercise and it is prone to strains from things I used to do on a regular basis.

• I actually looked better at 30 than at 20. I was pretty emaciated when younger; I finally put some muscle back on.

• Hair falling, this is a very time consuming task to control.
    Wrinkle lines near the eyes.

• I was exercising a lot at that point - swimming. The only thing I remember is my knees started creaking a bit. You're still young in your 30s.

• Totally went to shit in every aspect of my life. More depressed, less motivation and energy then ever, sleeping more (yes those are in my brain, but that's part of my body). Hair thinning, less muscle tone, wrinkles and skin texture on face, more freckles, more floaters in my vision.

• You're still young and have time to get motivated. Change your hairstyle if you can't stop the thinning, be more active, pay attention to proper nutrition and seek help for your depression.
      I am not the happiest either, but I don't let myself all the way go. I need to tighten back up my stomach, no idea how it got this chubby, it's like from out of no where, I am not even greedy.

• I've seen a couple different professionals and tried pretty much all medications, and several counselors, just seem to be getting worse. Maybe part of me doesn't want to get better. Which means I'm a shitty person not deserving of anything better. So there's not much motivation to bother with any of it.

• My digestion was like Chuck Norris before.

Now I can't eat a lot of sugar or mix too much stuffs.

Like eating a meal, eating cookies, eating a meal etc..

• I don't have the same level of energy I used to.

• Biggest changes I notice are probably that it takes me a lot longer to recover from anything. That could be a tough workout or a big weekend. It used to be easy to bounce back, but now I definitely feel it more the next day. So gotta pace myself!

• Glad im not there yet, i just know my knees are bad, alil bit of a bad back but thats about it i can do everything else

• You don't look like you're 30. You look quite young.

• Not to many started shaving my head

• Some women above 30 are already into menopause and cysts in their birth canal.

• I have been working out seriously since age 14. Injuries started occurring at age 34. Worse in my early 40's and worst in my late 40's.

• I'd imagine with me I'll just be bigger

• Hip injury, shoulder injury, back injury. Destroyed labrum and 2 slap tears.

• weight gain :/

• Saggy balls😂

• Whose Nick Bateman?

• A hot ass white guy I hope isn't racist, and no I don't think he is if he doesn't date blacks. I mean even if he does he could be, as some of these men out here are *rolling my fucking eyes*

• ill take ur word on that one,

• So that's your answer for all my comments?

• So what's the remedy lots of walking

• Old am I reading this right ur nearly thirty god sounds like Uve given up already

• Send me text in inbox

• “they were ceaseless“
    Ha 30 years old still illiterate.

• I'm sure you know that was a typo especially since that's not a word to be used in this context.

I'm also sure you're a white man implying I am uneducated because of my race, while due to your low self esteem will end up dating the lowest kind of black woman you can find.

Those types tend to settle for your type regardless of her knowing you're a misogynistic, racist because nobody wants either of you. Good morning though :)

• Only a matter of time

• Okay Jackie Chan it was nice talking to you. Chop Suey, Karate, Lo mien, see I go out of my way to communicate with you because I care.

What Girls Said 6

• I met love of my life and he’s younger.

• great q.. i still look young, no wrinkles, good body and skin, the only thing is that my boobs start sagging a bit

• I heard ditching the bra helps, I don't wear bras unless I am wearing an outfit that reveals my nipples too much. I also hear that exposure to sunlight can cause sagging around the area, so wear sunscreen or cover your chest. If you can afford it, maybe a lift surgery would help.

• Your knees, huh? That would have to be a VERY mighty pair! :P

• Too many, you also get a slight mustache. So make sure to keep a razor blade in your pocket.

• Unless you going to grow a beard

• It's not always the case, only for places where I have darker and stronger hair, they come out hard. I have very light hair on my legs that I shave off and they grow out the same soft consistency

• I don't know but 1st time when I shaved my private part it was soft but after shaving it , it is growing like savanna forest.

• got more excited when younger people try pick me up at clubs

• Only those which you think

• hahaha I had to work just a little harder now to stay fit.