2017 is almost over. Looking back, have you been naughty or nice?

Overall, how was your 2017?

• Naughty
  • Nice

3559

Most Helpful Guy

• A little of both. For example. I'm a "Born again" protestant Christian but, I keep having trouble every few months of falling away because I feel that every time things start to get better for me that something else really bad comes along that's too hard to deal with or to overcome and I keeping on returning to questions like "What is the point? and "Why even bother?" I get pretty negative and angry and resentful of it all and just stop caring about being good plus I have always been attracted to dark things. Right now I'm pretty much neutral but, if I had to choose between "naughty" and "nice" I would say "naughty" because of my most recent actions and the fact that I keep on drifting further and further away from the path of righteousness. Also I'm really hard myself too so... There it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life I've been nice like always. I've been expressing my hatred of mankind through the internet.