2017 is almost over. Looking back, have you been naughty or nice?

Overall, how was your 2017?

• Naughty
  • Nice

3559

Most Helpful Guy

• A little of both. For example. I'm a "Born again" protestant Christian but, I keep having trouble every few months of falling away because I feel that every time things start to get better for me that something else really bad comes along that's too hard to deal with or to overcome and I keeping on returning to questions like "What is the point? and "Why even bother?" I get pretty negative and angry and resentful of it all and just stop caring about being good plus I have always been attracted to dark things. Right now I'm pretty much neutral but, if I had to choose between "naughty" and "nice" I would say "naughty" because of my most recent actions and the fact that I keep on drifting further and further away from the path of righteousness. Also I'm really hard myself too so... There it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life I've been nice like always. I've been expressing my hatred of mankind through the internet.

What Guys Said 58

• I actually think I made the nice list this year. First time in awhile.

• i've been miserable. and im honestly scared to death by thinking what suffering 2018 will bring to me.

• I tried to do the right thing but I kept getting sucked into shitty situations and being blamed for the results.

• I'm too nice... that's what people like me for but maybe I'd have to be a little naughty from time to time 8)

• Based on popular polls by everyone I know... probably naughty lol.

• I've been a very naughty boy during some parts of 2017 and don't regret it because you only live once 😉

• I've kinda been forced to being on my nicest behavior in awhile. The last three years have all been tough but I've gotten through them and plan to get through next year too.😊

• I'll be buying my own Christmas presents...

• Bad, very bad. 🤣

• How old is your dog aww that is a cute dog?

• It is a rural area, but I leave the natural bush almost untouched.
      I was not born to be a farmer.

• Nice I am a animal lover too , I dont blame you snakes can be pretty dangerous animals in the animal kingdom. I have hear that when a snake stops eating and it sleeps with its owner they strech and measure the owner just so the snake can have its owner for dinner. I like looking at sankes but I won't have one as a pet.

• I was as nice as I ever am. I try not to set the bar too high

• I think I’ve been very good 😊

• I didn't be at all.

• little of both :^)

• Probably been a bad person despite my best efforts not to be, as usual

• I made a few mistakes here and there but overall I've been nice. 😎

• Had a lot of fist fights this year tbh lol

• Nice

• I've been nice

• Always nice of course 😇😇😇

• Nice

• Eating pancakes and spoiled my pets. Do you have any pets?

• always nice, seldom naughty

• pretty darn nice. being a husband and father it's hard to be naughty without be destructive

• Depends on your definitions 😛

• Been drinking tea whole year, I'm nice as a gentlemen.

• I don't remember anything I'm not sure

• Nice, learnt a lot from it, made amends with past friends, made some new one's.

• As nice as I can be

• Still one more month to make it count

• i really don't know.. but surely I was busy with my research work

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 34

• Probably too nice.

• I havevbeen both I have been trying to be nice but when my mom and step dad have hurt me then that is when I am naughty but since I am safe now I am now nice now I might be naughty to the Cps lady since she is not responding to any of my messages about my siblings but that is it.
    So both
    But I love being nice and help others

Do unto others have do unto you

• I think I was nice

• A little bit of both 😁

• Nice on the streets.

Naughty in the sheets
    😁😈

• Can I say both?

• I have been very nice and naughty in a good way

• I'd say I'm in limbo between the two.

• One of the worst fucking years of my life. I'm done. I want to be done. So fucking bad.

• Lets see what I did this year... got into so many fights with my parents. Lied about not having a boyfriend but actually was in a relationship. Got some sexuall experiences which I was not allowed to because my parents are religious. Uhmm mostly lied to my parents lmao. Also I said I was going out with my friend which also wasn't true I went to a drinking party where I wasn't allowed to go

• Ehh, I've been alright, somewhere in the middle of the two

• More nice than naughty xD in both possible meanings.
    I got better in school, I became happier with myself and I keep my depression on lock so far it's good. :)

• I've been miserable, that's for sure. But in general I try to be nice, didn't fuck up anything serious or got involved in any drama.

• Nice I hope.

• Well I didn't kill anyone lol 😝 so I'm going with nice

• I didn't get arrested and I haven't killed someone yet so I think I've been nice.😎

• Nice

• Naughty af 😅

• I've been nice enough.

• im a neither i could be both

• I've been naughty and rebellious.

• Naughty as always

• Neutral

• Nice, that's why I have a new career and left my abusive relationship lol

• I've been hella mean and sadly made a lot of bad decisions that i'm not going to go into.

• I've never gotten into more trouble in my life... Everyone ws like 2k17 finna be lit, its gon be my year, its gon be a year of growth, uhh no. Stap lying, 2k17 is trashhhh. But although this year has been doing many child "celebrity's" good... I hope their fame ends with 2k17, and next year we learn to promote people who work hard for there lives and success, not a little troll who disrespects her mother and made a 7-word meme that was ft on dr. Phil which got her signed to Atlantic records... its just not fair...

• I don't have a personality.

• Santa's probably not gonna give me gifts :(

• It was very bad, one of my worst years so far.

• nice

• More from Girls
    4