What boob size do you prefer?

Do you prefer small, medium or big boobs?
Or does the size not matter at all for you?

I think the size doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter... At the least not too much.
I have big boobs, D cup (or more, I don't know exactly the size) and they are not that amazing as they seem. My back hurts, I can't run without who knows how many bras because of them, nor I can wear super sized clothes, I look like I'm obese. And if I wear tight clothes I look and feel like a slut... Plus that creepy guys look at me, which is very uncomfortable.
Yet they are fluffy and I like touching them lol.
  • Big boobs
  • Small boobs
  • Medium boobs
    Vote C
  • Boob size doesn't matter
    Vote D

828

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it is more how they are shaped and proportioned. That is what makes them (to me) the most attractive, not the size.

If your back hurts I think it would be beneficial to you to really strengthen and build up your back. I'd seriously look into deadlifts and learning good form and doing those safely and then start a workout program of those. The strengthen and build up your legs, hamstrings, butt and your back.

If you really strengthen your back hopefully it will counteract the ache your chest gives you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE