What boob size do you prefer?

Do you prefer small, medium or big boobs?
Or does the size not matter at all for you?

I think the size doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter... At the least not too much.
I have big boobs, D cup (or more, I don't know exactly the size) and they are not that amazing as they seem. My back hurts, I can't run without who knows how many bras because of them, nor I can wear super sized clothes, I look like I'm obese. And if I wear tight clothes I look and feel like a slut... Plus that creepy guys look at me, which is very uncomfortable.
Yet they are fluffy and I like touching them lol.

• Big boobs
  • Small boobs
  • Medium boobs
    Vote C
  • Boob size doesn't matter
    Vote D

828

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it is more how they are shaped and proportioned. That is what makes them (to me) the most attractive, not the size.

If your back hurts I think it would be beneficial to you to really strengthen and build up your back. I'd seriously look into deadlifts and learning good form and doing those safely and then start a workout program of those. The strengthen and build up your legs, hamstrings, butt and your back.

If you really strengthen your back hopefully it will counteract the ache your chest gives you.

What Guys Said 27

• I like all boobs, as long as it their natural size/ shape/ look.

I don't like fake ones, or those who have plastic surgery, its not nice to look at, especially if her scars are noticable, it simply doesn't look right.

• I like variety so I like all sizes. It would be boring if every girl was the same.

• It doesn't matter. Shape is more important to me than size.

• I like bigger boobs, but as long as they are natural and not flat chested the overall difference is not really significant.

• Great boobs can come in all sizes. It's the shape that matters, along with how they complement a girl's figure. I will say big boobs are more fun in bed, and having a very large cock, i find they are nice for titty fucking.

• they have to look good with a girls body type. i don't think anyone would think that a girl who's 5'0 90 pounds would like good with HHH

• Medium I don’t want them big to the point where it hurts my girlfriend or I can't handle them

• “Yet they are fluffy and I like touching them lol.” best part of the story :)

• big boobs are good for tit fuck

• I don't really care to be honest. But I prefer them to be all natural.

• Short girls look better in small cup size and tall girls look better in bigger cup size.

• Just your opinion. Some people like tall girls to be skinnier and more shapeless, because they can look really slender (and can aspire to be models lol) and short curvy and squishier looking girls (because a short height is no cute enough, if you got my sarcasm)
      But yeah, there are tall curvy girls and short skinnier girls who rock their bodies. And you should rock your body as long as you are at a healthy weight.

• That's true. I can say that when I don't wear something that holds my breasts, my upper part looks like it's only made of my chest lol. Plus that I don't look nice if I wear large clothes, I look like my waist line is nonexistent.

• Always highlight your 26 inch waist , as that is the best thing you have. Curvy is always defined by the waist.

• Medium boobs

• Boob size doesn't really matter. It's the size of the heart, not the tits!

• C Cup

• Whatever size I'm sucking at the moment is my favorite.

• Small B cup is my perfect turn on

• It doesn't matter, but I really don't care for big boobs. The smaller, the better.

• Don’t care. That part of the body never really did anything for me TBH.

• Its about they eyes for me i could care less about the boobs.

• The biggest

• Lol. I don't know why but your comment made me laugh. Your name reminds me of Hashirama from Naruto lol

• Yeah but hashirama is not my favorite character
      I like the name though

• Honestly, Hashirama isn't may fave character either. But, yeah his name is pretty cool.

• Smalls for me.

• Medium

• For me doesn't matter. I haven't thought about it but what is considered big breast? in which size does it start?

• I think small boobs are A and B cup. C is medium and from D the boobs are big.

• I don't really dislike it... But I think that C cup is better than a D. I have back problems because of them

• ok that's sad i hope you will get well soon do you exercise weight lifting?

• Fuck me if it’s not some stupid kid asking about his dick size it’s some guy poseing as a girl asking about boobies.

• Lol. Yeah, sometimes this happens.
      But I'm a girl tho.

• Proportion and shape are more important than size. My preference is for smaller breasts (around B cup) because I like women with small frames and they tend to have smaller breasts.
    That being said, I do like large breasts as well.

• I voted for big boobs as it is just a personal preference. But i hobeety it doesn't matter. I'll love her no matter what size they are. Symmetry is pretty important though

• On the flip side, I prefer a small butt, oddly enough

What Girls Said 8

• The "handy" boob is the best one, the rest is just about preferences

• Small and love them, I think most guys may not stare but they do notice boobs. I would be lying if I said I didn't notice boobs!!

• aww. I love small boobs so much.
      I love your small boobs so much stephenie.
      your boobs are the best boobs in the world.
      you have hottest and sexiest boobs in the whole world.

• most guys chase big curvy girls (i hope)

• Cut off.

• i have medium sized boobs and guys still stare at them

• i like mine

• medium

• I'm pretty skinny and a D cup. Couldn't love them more <3