What is your very first memory?

If you try to rewind, I bet, you won't remember everything from the start. So, if you think back, which is the very first memory you could remember as a child?
I remember being in my father's hand's (I was probably 2 years old) and pissing on him.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆWhat is your very first memory??What is your very first memory??

232

What Girls Said 23

• I remember getting injections in my bottom because of teething issues. My mum does challenge me about this but I do remember it and the pain of the injection as well.

• i have so many memories from when i was little.

- listening to my dad talk to me when i was in my crib, age 1

- sitting on my dad's lap playing black dragon on compuserve. i remember it was so fun and exciting staring at the black screen with rapidly scolling neon green characters while my dad would constantly have to explain stuff to me like what a wizard is. he was smiling and excited like a kid too, age 2

- chomping on pastel pink shell shaped guest soap thinking it was candy and later my parents consoling me when i was crying because of the shock of the taste, age 2

- having breakfast at a diner called oggie doggie with my dad, he was beaming, introducing me to the restaurant people who were making a fuss over me, age 3

- going on walks with my dad

• Looks like you have lived it all and, your Dad seems to be a special person to you.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• he is the most special person who will ever be in my life

• It's good to have a great father.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

• I remember getting into my car and watching my sister cycling around the park. I think I was 2-3years old or a little after I started walking.

• I was about three or four, and I thought I was on a tv show. I introduced myself, my mom, and my older sister.

• I was 2, snuck out of my crib, got butter from the fridge, got back in my crib, smeared the butter on the wall and proceeded to peel off the wallpaper lmfao πŸ˜‚

• My first memory was the day of my fourth birthday, I was jumping on the sofa because it was my birthday

• Not my first memory but, I remember waking up and, the room was flooded with presents.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• on my 4th birthday.

• I remember when I was about 3 or so, mum and I were at the shop and I saw a stack of cans and kicked them over. Then I remember crying in the trolley coz I got in trouble.
    Another time about that age, i remember being in an overturned cardboard box with a toy koala and a blanket.

I dunno which of those came first. But I remember them.

• Fair warning its a gross memory

I was 2 and watching the wiggles in the basement with just a pair of red sweat pants without a diaper (My mom was going to get one) and I took a dump which turned into a hard poop ball

• I remember when my father me and my brother were looking to the display of a store selling witches statues when going to the nursery.
    Weird memory.

• I remember pushing my hand into my cake at what I know now was my Christening. I was about four/ five months old my mother says. Yes, memory is my strong suit. Lol

• I remember being hooked up to a lot of tubes and wires when I was born

• I don't think, we could recall so far.πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Being carried as a baby by my older sister. Having her give me a Popsicle, dropping the Popsicle and being too scared to get it

• My little sister being born

• I remember that I sucked my mom's tits.

• I remember when I had to get 5 cavities filled when I was three and I went under sleeping gas. My teeth were half rotted from Apple juice, but I had a funny dream so it was fun πŸ˜‚

• My dad holding me like a guitar and playing a ock on my stomach

• *playing a song om my stomach
      Lmao

• hahahahah
      when I was little I was very tiny so everyone felt like picking me up whenever they wanted like I was a teddy bear haha

• lol they felt i was a bird and kept throwing me up n downπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Breaking my arm when I was 4 or 5 when I was playing.

• You should probably remember playing first than, breaking your arm😭😭

• I was about 4 or 5 and my human incubator (mother) took me to a big house, there was lots of kids and it was tea time. We said our hello's and I was then led to a room with 3beds in, i sat on the bed looking around and a lady said she and the mother will be back soon (they needed to talk) I never saw my mother after that, she had left me in a children's home. And I never knew why. Grown up now and read my files hence why I refer to her as my human incubator as that's all she was/Is

• That's sad to hear and, it was your first memory.😭😭😭😭
      Looks like it has been tough on you.😭😭

• Bless you πŸ™ although I will never forget I know I'm not there anymore, and yes it those that keep me going. Although they drive me crazy at times I do it for them 😌

• Thanks for the blessings πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡ They might drive you crazy at times but, I'm sure they realise your worth and, will do everything in their power to make your life good. But, I would say, if possible, you should have a hobby of your own. It helps us get through tough times.

• It was my first day of kindergarten and my mom wanted to drop me off and then leave for work but I didn't let her. I kept insisting that she stay with me because I was too shy to talk to the other children lol :P Then when I was momentarily distracted by something my mom slipped out and I spent the entire period crying behind the bookshelf lol :P So funny thinking back on it hehe :)

• Aww so sweet πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

• Thanks lol 😊 I'm still the same old shy girl all these years later too lol πŸ˜‹

• It was when I lived in Las Vegas and I was going to the pool and it was so hot. I also remember having a seizure one night when me and my brother and mom moved back here.

• I think I was around two or three. I was being babysat, and I was upstairs. I yelled down β€œIT FEELS LIKE THERE’S A CRAB IN MY BUTT!” Because I think I pooped myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think I was wearing a diaper then, but I am not entirely sure.

• My parents tried to get me to laugh and I wouldn't. My older cousin tripped while jumping rope and I laughed my ass off. They made her do it again.

• My Godmother playing me as I was a baby and throwing me in the air. I'm not sure how old I've been then, but I remember I felt like I could fly

• Maybe around 3 or 4.

• I'm not sure how good it is to have memories from such a young age. They make me feel very nostalgic

• No, it isn't a problem if, you don't have any haunting memory or, a fear you had during childhood.

What Guys Said 2

• My first memory was of being at a bowling alley with my mother standing over me and we were bowling the ball down the lane. I remember my auntie being there with her family. I remember there being a bar and these mood lights.

My mother was shocked when I recounted the story to her.

She said that was before my second birthday.

• I remember that I once fell off the bed!🀣