What is your very first memory?

If you try to rewind, I bet, you won't remember everything from the start. So, if you think back, which is the very first memory you could remember as a child?
I remember being in my father's hand's (I was probably 2 years old) and pissing on him.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆWhat is your very first memory??What is your very first memory??

232

Most Helpful Girl

• I was about 4 or 5 and my human incubator (mother) took me to a big house, there was lots of kids and it was tea time. We said our hello's and I was then led to a room with 3beds in, i sat on the bed looking around and a lady said she and the mother will be back soon (they needed to talk) I never saw my mother after that, she had left me in a children's home. And I never knew why. Grown up now and read my files hence why I refer to her as my human incubator as that's all she was/Is

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's sad to hear and, it was your first memory.😭😭😭😭
      Looks like it has been tough on you.😭😭

• Bless you πŸ™ although I will never forget I know I'm not there anymore, and yes it those that keep me going. Although they drive me crazy at times I do it for them 😌

• Thanks for the blessings πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡ They might drive you crazy at times but, I'm sure they realise your worth and, will do everything in their power to make your life good. But, I would say, if possible, you should have a hobby of your own. It helps us get through tough times.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first memory was of being at a bowling alley with my mother standing over me and we were bowling the ball down the lane. I remember my auntie being there with her family. I remember there being a bar and these mood lights.

My mother was shocked when I recounted the story to her.

She said that was before my second birthday.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE