If you try to rewind, I bet, you won't remember everything from the start. So, if you think back, which is the very first memory you could remember as a child?
I remember being in my father's hand's (I was probably 2 years old) and pissing on him.😂😂🙈🙈
Most Helpful Girl
i have so many memories from when i was little.
- listening to my dad talk to me when i was in my crib, age 1
- sitting on my dad's lap playing black dragon on compuserve. i remember it was so fun and exciting staring at the black screen with rapidly scolling neon green characters while my dad would constantly have to explain stuff to me like what a wizard is. he was smiling and excited like a kid too, age 2
- chomping on pastel pink shell shaped guest soap thinking it was candy and later my parents consoling me when i was crying because of the shock of the taste, age 2
- having breakfast at a diner called oggie doggie with my dad, he was beaming, introducing me to the restaurant people who were making a fuss over me, age 3
- going on walks with my dad1
Most Helpful Guy
My first memory was of being at a bowling alley with my mother standing over me and we were bowling the ball down the lane. I remember my auntie being there with her family. I remember there being a bar and these mood lights.
My mother was shocked when I recounted the story to her.
She said that was before my second birthday.