What is your happiest Thanksgiving memory?

My happiest Thanksgiving memory was the first one I got to spend with my dad. I never really had a Thanksgiving growing up with my mother, so that first real one with my dad when I was ten was the best one ever.

What's your favorite Thanksgiving memory?What is your happiest Thanksgiving memory??

Most Helpful Guy

• When she said she’s so thankful to have me in her life πŸ˜”

What Guys Said 12

• Celebrating it for the first time in Australia as a family a few years ago. It's become a tradition for my household, but we don't publicise it. We have no connections to America, we just thought it was a fun thing and a good excuse to cook a nice meal. Just like Christmas, so that's what I was thankful for: being able to enjoy a Thanksgiving. Even if you think it's petty or weird. That's your view. Not mine.

• Probably when I was a kid and we had so much family back then gather around but there isn’t many of them alive anymore

• I'm sorry. 😒

• Lol, you’ll get there someday just don’t rush it, many stages in life as I’ve learned getting older, there are good times and bad

• πŸ™‚ I'll do my best. Lol

• My first one married was great. We hosted, no fights... verbally or physical and a super sex session afterward, doesn't get much better. Lol.😊

• My grandma , cooking over 30 pies because my family is so big. Pies all over the kitchen, cooking down to be wrapped , and giveing to family to take one home. πŸ‘ and that shinny , juicy ham I see every Thanksgiving.

• Best Thanksgiving Day was ones spent with my Maternal Grandparents.

• my happiest Thanksgiving memory is not celebrating it ever.

• Spending times with grandparents

• That is fun. I just remember an earlier Thanksgiving memory. I was at my grandparents house and we're waiting for the turkey to be brought in. My grandfather's at the head of the table and he suddenly picks his fork and knife up and starts to bang gently on the table singing, "why are we waiting? Why are we waiting?" to the tune of Oh Come All Yeah Faithful. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ smart-ass is in the family genes. Lol.

• Haha. We are from a poor family and don't have that luxury all the time.

• I don't get to see my family all too often either. So the family I spend Thanksgiving with are just friends we invite over.

• Yesterday!

• I dont remember nothing

• Drinking the blood of my enemies... good times

• Eating the pickles

• When my sister made me a bj

What Girls Said 0