Would you be sad and cry for losing your pet?

I cried when i was a child for losing my dog Borwn πŸ’”πŸ˜” and today i cried for losing my favorite fish Molly πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Maybe i'm just too emotional these days but still.
What about you GAGs do you cry if you lose a pet or you just don't care. 🌼🌼

• Yes I'd cry 😭💔
    88%(43)86%(74)Vote84%(31)
  • No who cares 😂😐
    2%(1)2%(2)Vote3%(1)
  • I'm a robot 🤖👾
    10%(5)12%(10)Vote13%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So sorry Here, dear, My Heart goes out to you. A Pet is Part of the Family.
    I have Lost many a Pet but Try not to Cry too much.. It hurts way toooo much and I may Never Stop once I Start.
    Hope you feel Better soon, sweetie. xx

• 5d

People on gag a few years ago, said you passed away.:((xx

• 3d

That's weird he was kind of nice to me somehowπŸ˜‚πŸ’” but well i feel bad that he lied to everyone here about me being dead πŸ’”πŸ˜£
      Thanks for following πŸ˜‡β€

• 2d

I heard others say you were sick but you knowhow rumors go.
      Happy you are alive and kicking. xxoo

What Guys Said 25

• Yes. Are those cartoon ladies pregnant, XD? No wonder she is emotional.

• What kind of question is this? Of course I would. And I have. My parakeet died in front of my eyes when I was 15. Most heartbreaking moment I ever experienced. Cried for hours and every once in a while throughout the year after.

• I was really upset when my dog died.

What type of fish was it?

• 5d

Golden fish πŸ˜­πŸ’”

• 5d

❀❀
      Sorry for your lost. I used to have kois and had to give them away. Hopefully next year I'll get a couple back.

• Skittles & Tugboat are more than pets or friends, more like consigliori or family.. they both reduce the general pain and loneliness. My lifespan may reduce at loss of either. God forbid anytime soon.

• I did, both times. I had to put down my dog Amy five years ago at the same time that my Nana and uncle died. The second time I had to put down my cat, Precious that I had since i was five, the week of Christmas.

• I'm a mixture of A and C but i've numbed my emotions a fair bit so nothing really gets an emotional reaction out of me these days

• My last dog died in October which I had a good connection with. I was smiling the entire time (I don't know why, but I smile in the worst situations) I feel like I'd be upset if I had raised the dog myself and had a more personal connection with the him/her.

• Yes I'd cry too, sorry for your loss.

• For losing my dog I will be very sad. For a fish I won't care.

• I cry like a baby every time. I usually take time off work.

• The only times I have cried in the last 15 years was when losing my pets, last time 2015

• I wouldn't cry but i will be really really sad

• Its rough when you've had em so long but I don't cry over em

• Yeah. In fact I did. For my dog, a rabbit, and even a gerbil.

• I lost my dog and I cried about it

• Yeee i woud my cat is my life πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• My pets became like my family. Losing family always hurts.

• i'm a robot

• yeah i wouldn't be happy about it if my dogs died but i wouldn't cry about it.

• I was very upset when i lost my dog and i cried a little

• I am going to be devastated when my dog dies. I rescued him from a shelter and I love him more than anything. He is always with me wherever I go, and I can't imagine my life without him. Just thinking about it is making me sad.

• Of course. I miss my cat, Zira. ZIRA. She was a great cat.

• Why are your poll's opinions so extreme? Of course I'd care, but I would not cry.

• They're gone, but not forgotten. Sorry for your loss, it's okay to cry and grief, but try not to dwell on it, since they're gone and won't come back no matter what you do as there isn't anything you can do to bring them back. Just try and remember all of the good times you had spent together with them.

• Pets are more loyal and better friends than mos tpeople so of course I'd cry. Heck I'd probably closer to a lot of my pets than friends.

What Girls Said 22

• We lost both our family dogs this year, they were 15 years old. Of course I'm going to cry for losing a family member that's been in my life for over a half of it.

• I cried when our beloved Meg Dog developed a brain tumour at 6 years old. We have a family friend that is a vet, and he enlisted the help of a specialist vet, but between them, there was nothing they could do. We did not really have time to say goodbye. It still hurts after a couple of years or more. The whole family was shedding tears. My brother, too, the big softie!

I can well understand how upset you were at losing your dog. Losing a pet fish is no less upsetting. Sad news to hear!

• 2d

I'm Sorry ❀🌼
      Thanks β€πŸŒΌπŸ˜”

• I cried for months when my dog passed and I still think about her and cry to this day. When you spend so much time taking care of another being and you're so invested in their well being it's only natural to suffer over their loss. My animals are like family to me but that's just me.

• Yeah, I always cry when I lose one.

• Yes i cried loosing pets.

• One time I lost my guinea pig and then I was like it's okay I can go to school but then like I burst into tears in the hallway and I hate crying in front of other people so it made it 100000 times worse...

• 4d

I'm so sorry for your loss πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

• I did both times once when I was 10 I lost her in the flood and she was a cat the last time was when I was 12 she ran away and I never saw her again.

• I would be worried if people did not care when they lost their pets. There is nothign wrong with you! And I am really sorry for your loss. I am sure Molly was awesome <3

• If I didn't care for an animal, they wouldn't be my pets. So yes I would cry.

• I cried, it wasn't even mine and I only knew it for 2 years. It's the main reason why I don't want to have pets with a short living-span.

• If my dog died, I’d be totally inconsolable.

• congrats on being pregnant and fuck yes when my hamster died i was moree devestated when he died then the other one

• Totally. And I'm sorry for your lossπŸ™πŸ’•

• Of course! They're like family to me.

• I have owned pets my whole life. Still cry when one dies. They are like family.

• I was going to get a yorkie but then I got a different dog and I cry when I think of my not born dog I was going to get.

• I ugly cry. My pets are my world

• I'd cry if my bunny died... I mean she's been around me for 9 years already day-in-day-out. I already cry when she gets ill... especially 'cause she's at the age where she's getting real old. Strange thing is... I never cried over my two goldfish that I had for 3 years, but I cried when the cat of my grandparents died who I'd only known (mentally) for 5 years.

You're def. not over emotional, it shows you cared for your pet. I mean you build some kind of bond with them, regardless of how long you had them. You feed them everyday, clean their home, pet them or watch them.

Not crying doesn't mean you didn't care, it's just that some are more emotional than others. Everyone expresses their sadness differently. Some cry, others shut down, some talk about it. It's all fine, we all deal with it differently.

• I would cry.

• Dude I lost my dog this summer and I cried off and on everyday for a solid week still haven’t found her and probably never will :(

• I had to have my little old lady cat put down this year. I cried a lot.

• It's been a year since my cat died and I still cry for her.