Would you be sad and cry for losing your pet?

I cried when i was a child for losing my dog Borwn πŸ’”πŸ˜” and today i cried for losing my favorite fish Molly πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Maybe i'm just too emotional these days but still.
What about you GAGs do you cry if you lose a pet or you just don't care. 🌼🌼

• Would you be sad and cry for losing your pet?Yes I'd cry 😭💔
  • Would you be sad and cry for losing your pet?No who cares 😂😐
  • Would you be sad and cry for losing your pet?I'm a robot 🤖👾
    Vote C

2326

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So sorry Here, dear, My Heart goes out to you. A Pet is Part of the Family.
    I have Lost many a Pet but Try not to Cry too much.. It hurts way toooo much and I may Never Stop once I Start.
    Hope you feel Better soon, sweetie. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • People on gag a few years ago, said you passed away.:((xx

• ❀😍😊

• You're such a sweet girl. xxoo