Do you have some kind of obsession?

I'm like obsessed with eyebrows.
I really love some good eyebrows, it's so satisfying.
A person can't be perfect without nice eyebrows.

3|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be obsessed with getting a girlfriend. I gave up after fourteen years of rejection

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm obsessed with calligraphy. When doing assignments there are times I'll just divert my attention from it to make a page full of pretty handwriting πŸ˜“

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 18

• Dimples and accents lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Helping animals. I want to take in every animal I see that needs a home. Unfirtnstely, there's a pet limit where I am (ugh) and I'm already WAY over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I know what you mean about eyebrows.

I love when I have the perfect arch.

Umm.. I would say I'm obsessed with buying underwear. I always go to Pink/Victoria Secret's for the $7 for 28

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands... They could have half their face blown off and I wouldn't care but a guy with girly hands... Ewww

1|0
    0|0
  • oh man sometimes getting both eyebrows the same is so hard! >.< struggle life

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl yes , I hate that , one side is perfect and the other side is crooked and weird, so I wait until it grows back and then do it again.

• I'm obsessed with slime, my friends say I'm obsessed with my crush but I'm not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm obsessed with why the fuck I'm the one who always gets ditched by so called friends. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • The veins on a guy's arm and guys' silky hair, just wanna ruffle it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with guys as hot as him

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree, I got sasquach eyebrows nd I'm proud of it, no plucking for me (I need it tho)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes