80% of my brain what about you👀?

80% of my brain what about you👀?

1616

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue pill: pill of retardation. Lowers brain capacity from 100 to 80 percent.
    Red pill: pill that enhances movement. Also makes the authorities likely to want to capture you.
    Purple pill: solve your problems with people but do you really want to know what everyone’s thinking?
    Black pill: no injuries and no pain. Do whatever you want no matter how dangerous and never get hurt. Just don’t get captured.

For me, it’s a toss up between purple and black.
    Black pill is unclear. Is it physical injuries only? Or could I walk on the sun without any problems?

What Girls Said 15

• The less than 50% brain utilization thing is a myth. Nature isn’t wasteful. You use the majority of your brain the majority of the time.

• The black one

• Read Minds. didn't Choose The B/P Cause Why Would I Downgrade From 100% 2 80%. R/P Is Just Nah & Itd Be Boring If I didn't Feel Pain/Get Injured No More So P/P It Is. Plus Itd Be Crack Up 2 See What Other People Are Up2 Up There.

• Do you really want to know people's deepest, darkest thoughts? Each perverted remark that was never said out loud. Each depressing idea that ever crossed their head. Each backstabbing comment your friends have in you. You will never be able to look at humanity the same way again.

• Obviously Since I Chose It. Thats Y I Want That One Lol

• Oh, cool. Good choice then 👍

• Spider man powers

• Damn, read minds 😄

• Red pill

• Black pill

• Jokes on you. We actually use majority of our brains already. More than 80%. The 10% thing is just a myth.

• blue pill

• black GIVE IT TOO ME

• Purple pill.

• PURPLE

• Read Minds.

• you use 100% of your brain anyways so why would you want a pill for 80%

• Last one

What Guys Said 15

• Spider-Man powers, because I semi do the other things already.. Pain is a friend, she shows us that we're alive.

• If I were to choose the pill that allowed me to read minds, could the effect be toggled on and off? If I could utilize it to manipulate social situations when I needed to, that would be great. However, if it couldn't be turned off, I'd surely be driven to insanity within the first few days, by hearing every thought from every mind that came in passing.

• You'd have to be retarded to take the blue pill. We already use 100% of our brains

• Just for the record, you do use 80% of your brain (unless you've been injured or suffer from certain illnesses). The whole "you only use 10% of your brain" thing is a myth.
    So id choose read minds.

• I am pretty sure we use all our brain, I mean, if we only used 10% we would be dead so I would choose Spinder man

• Red. I dont want to use less of my brain. I dont wanna know what people think. A pain actually helps us stay alive by warning us about negative things in our body. People with no sense of pain often have shorter lives.

• Read minds

• Read minds.

• Red pill.

• spiderman powers

• God damn, you really hit with this one it's hard. I'd say either red or purple.

• purple pills

• purple because if teal I will become retarded

• We already use 100% so I'd go with never be injured or feel pain

• I'm just going to replace the blue pill's current listed effect with one that instead allows you to temporarily burn calories faster in order to temporarily increase your brain's thinking and processing capacity. in which case, I take the blue pill.