80% of my brain what about you👀?

80% of my brain what about you👀?

1616

Most Helpful Girl

• Read Minds. didn't Choose The B/P Cause Why Would I Downgrade From 100% 2 80%. R/P Is Just Nah & Itd Be Boring If I didn't Feel Pain/Get Injured No More So P/P It Is. Plus Itd Be Crack Up 2 See What Other People Are Up2 Up There.

• Do you really want to know people's deepest, darkest thoughts? Each perverted remark that was never said out loud. Each depressing idea that ever crossed their head. Each backstabbing comment your friends have in you. You will never be able to look at humanity the same way again.

• Obviously Since I Chose It. Thats Y I Want That One Lol

• Oh, cool. Good choice then 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue pill: pill of retardation. Lowers brain capacity from 100 to 80 percent.
    Red pill: pill that enhances movement. Also makes the authorities likely to want to capture you.
    Purple pill: solve your problems with people but do you really want to know what everyone’s thinking?
    Black pill: no injuries and no pain. Do whatever you want no matter how dangerous and never get hurt. Just don’t get captured.

For me, it’s a toss up between purple and black.
    Black pill is unclear. Is it physical injuries only? Or could I walk on the sun without any problems?