Would you consider yourself a private person?

Would you consider yourself a private person?
  • Would you consider yourself a private person?Yes, i am a private person.
    Vote A
  • Would you consider yourself a private person?No, i am not a private person, but like to keep certain things private.
    Vote B
  • Would you consider yourself a private person?I'm happy to share everything about my life with people.
    Vote C
  • Would you consider yourself a private person?It depends on if i trust them or not.
    Vote D
  • Would you consider yourself a private person?I don't know what i am.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• B, but since my philosophy is "What You See Is What You Get" , there aren't many really private things that I keep to myself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• I’m a bit of both open and private. I just learned to be selective with who I let into my daily life and path.

As I get older I learn to limit my circle of friends. On my day to day life , I don’t feel a need to shout it all over Facebook or Instagram for people to know which color socks I put on or the type of drink I’m sipping on while I make my way to class.

However, if it’s one of my friends I tell them everything they could ever know or want to know

1|0
    0|0
  • If I trusted someone, I would be willing to share a lot of myself. It’s difficult with my shyness, though. I’m much more of a listener than a talker. The subject will typically need to be brought to the conversation by them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about society so I dont care if they know things about me but at the same time I really hate socializing so I won't likely share anything with anyone because of its futility so I guess Im private

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly a low profile and a private person... but completely open with a very few people...

1|0
    0|0
  • Certain things yeah, otherwise not really especially if it’s something that can’t reallt hurt me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i am. A lot of people think they know all about me but they dont. i dont open up to anyone anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm very secretive and, almost impossible to figure out. Well, I have something which other's don't see coming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am, very. Specially at work, I go for the money. I dont discuss my personal life with strangers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm quite private. Especially at work. I think people do know, especially as I give pretty vague answers about weekend plans, etc.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , very much so & not inclined to trust people either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I’m a introvert and I want a girlfriend that can crack me open like a shell of a peanut

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep almost everything about myself private. I tend to never tell anyone (when not anonymous) that I'm Jewish or have Israeli nationality, it's not something I'm willing to do considering the potential risk nowadays. I don't share my feelings and emotions with most people, only with people that are close to me. I usually don't get the chance to voice my political opinions, but I do when I feel like it in more private environments.

I don't tell anyone the very sensitive things, not even my parents or other very close family members. I don't trust people quickly to share more secretive things

1|0
    0|1
  • No, i am not a private person, but like to keep certain things private.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is truly private because your maker knows everything about you and you didn't make yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • P. P. I am a loner guy. So yup, I am private, quiet person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, but not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, no doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • No am not but I do keep things private sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately not. When I trust someone, I have a tendency to over spill too much information. I'm trying to stop that though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seem like an open-book but I hide more than that I share.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm generally pretty open, however, I keep some things private forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think of myself as being a private person. Some of my friends would disagree with me though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am a private person. I only share personal information with very close people, but there're a lot of things that I keep to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very private.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who and what

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm a private and shy person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly open, but it depends.