Do you like and support Donald Trump?

I like him because he fights back. He has solid policies and is overall doing a great job. Stocks are up, unemployment is at an all time low. Black unemployment is at an all time low right now as well. Yet, he gets accused of being racist.

CNN can't fault him on much other than his character. Yeah, he handles things a little differently, but he's not a bad man like the left wants you to believe. The man donates his $400,000 salary as president to charity and the department of education. This whole book coming out on how he's not mentally fit is nothing but libel and defamation. The right to exercise free speech does not protect libel, slander, or defamation.

Overall, I like Donald Trump and I think he gets a bad wrap because of leftist bullying tactics that we've seen in the past. He fights back, and he fights dirty just like they do. That pisses them off beyond belief because they've never had someone blatantly call out their nonsense. I think he's successful and impressive along with his family. He's your typical alpha male and that's exactly the type of person we need running this country right now.

• I agree and like Donald Trump as president
  • I'm neutral
  • I disagree and don't like Donald Trump as president
    Vote C

1130

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that he is a great comedian. I mean, who would talk about himself-without irony- as a "very stable genius" except for maybe Dr. Evil?
    He is a clown, for sure-a carnival barker-which would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.
    He is after all running a country-not a three ring circus.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has a very big button, and it works! What an idiot.

• @rskinney yep-a very dangerous idiot.

Most Helpful Guy