Do you like and support Donald Trump?

I like him because he fights back. He has solid policies and is overall doing a great job. Stocks are up, unemployment is at an all time low. Black unemployment is at an all time low right now as well. Yet, he gets accused of being racist.

CNN can't fault him on much other than his character. Yeah, he handles things a little differently, but he's not a bad man like the left wants you to believe. The man donates his $400,000 salary as president to charity and the department of education. This whole book coming out on how he's not mentally fit is nothing but libel and defamation. The right to exercise free speech does not protect libel, slander, or defamation.

Overall, I like Donald Trump and I think he gets a bad wrap because of leftist bullying tactics that we've seen in the past. He fights back, and he fights dirty just like they do. That pisses them off beyond belief because they've never had someone blatantly call out their nonsense. I think he's successful and impressive along with his family. He's your typical alpha male and that's exactly the type of person we need running this country right now.

• I agree and like Donald Trump as president
    Vote A
  • I'm neutral
    Vote B
  • I disagree and don't like Donald Trump as president
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that he is a great comedian. I mean, who would talk about himself-without irony- as a "very stable genius" except for maybe Dr. Evil?
    He is a clown, for sure-a carnival barker-which would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.
    He is after all running a country-not a three ring circus.

1|2
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has a very big button, and it works! What an idiot.

• @rskinney yep-a very dangerous idiot.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Not one bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, I know Clinton sucks, but both of them are shit shows

6|3
    2|3
  • God, Trump is the worst. I don't see how anyone could support him, unless they're misinformed. I really wish he had not been elected.

1|2
    1|1
    • But Hilary Clinton is a criminal who defends rapists.

• Show All
    • You're a liar. Hilary supported her husband when he raped all those underage girls, not to mention his connections with rich and powerful pedophiles.

• @V1964 Hillary actually did defend a pedophile. She defended 41 year old Thomas Alfred Taylor. He was accused of raping 12 year old Kathy Shelton. Hillary used technicalities concerning evidence procedures, victim shaming, and a polygraph test to win the case. Hillary actually claimed that the victim, at 12 years old, sought out older men. That she in fact was not raped, and that it was consensual sex.

Jeffrey Epstein, is a billionaire Manhattan socialite involved in a underage child sex ring. He not only frequented Trump's Mar-A-Lago site in Florida, but he was a staunch Clinton foundation supporter. Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz, and Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta also had a hand in Epstein's case.

www.politico.com/.../jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

www.activistpost.com/.../...hile-off-the-hook.html

• I am neutral, I can't judge a person I don't even know, maybe he is a good president but even then I can't say if I like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations, a billionaire donated 0.000089% of his net worth

1|3
    1|3
  • Yes I do... I love how these liberals say they are patriot. That is so funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He seems lost.

1|2
    0|0
  • He's smart.

0|2
    1|2
  • No; I'm patriotic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• i think he's a racist homophobic self centered war mongering asshole who gets in a dick measuring contest with the worlds most secretive and possibly most dangerous person. he's such a narcissist he makes every single thing about him. he's a nazi sympathizer and white supremacist apologist who believes that kkk members are good people. he appeals to the people who are too ignorant to realize that though they may not, many people in this country face problems that are extremely important and have been beaten and killed over them. yet the choose not to listen and to be blissfully unaware of how it really is. he plays on peoples fear of what they have been indoctrinated to believe and that is extremely dangerous as if this keeps happening we may be going back in time to the point where people were getting lynched. hell there are still lynchings in this country, but they are always ruled a suicide no matter how much evidence there is. he gives power to these people and the cycle of racism and violence continues. so when i say this, i say this with the most emphasis that i possibly can,
    FUCK DONALD TRUMP

2|2
    1|1
  • Mostly no, although he has some good points.

Why not?
    > Pulling out of the Paris agreement ang ignoring climate change, something that has been proven multiple times over by scientists all over the world.
    > Not just ignoring climate change, but also trying to cover it up (by removing important data from websites, dismantling the appropriate organisations, etc.)
    > Introducing a tax bill that only temporarily decreases taxes for the middle man, which is really just a cheap trick to get support, and decreasing taxes for the rich permantly, including himself.
    > Trying to sabotage health care. Remember: America is already the country with the worst health care in the western world, in which simple medicins cost about four times what they cost in other country's, simply because it has no generalized health care. A lack of health care is also causing 45.000 Americans to die every year.
    > Increasing military spending even further.
    > Threathening to increase nuclear arsenal. (billions of dollars are already spend to maintain current nuclear arsenal, and increasing it will not do anything, as we have enough bombs already to blow up the entire world three times over)
    > Trying to build a very useless, very damaging border wall. Remember, most immigrants arrive by plane.
    > Reducing natural parks by 50%.
    > Introducing republican based legislation, such as, removing funding for abortion clinics.
    > Implementing some of the worst cabinet members at key positions. Betsy de Vos for an instance couldn't even answer the most basic question about education.

Good things about Trump:
    > Europe has become too relient on America. Trump is antagonizing his former allies so much that they instead look inwards, at the European Union themselves, to rebuild their cooperation.
    > Fake news is now actually a term to be used, as it has become an issue. I mean, since Trump's cabinet members actually introduced the term: 'alternative facts', people are quite careful with fact checking.
    > America has lost its position as leader of the free world. Since the country has one of the highest national depts in the world (which Trump's tax plan is increasing further), it is a good thing that we become less relient on a country that is on the verge of going bankrupt.
    > People are actually becoming more pro-active and try to fight for a better world. A good example is the Paris Agreemenet. All other countries immediately aggreed on doubling their efforts.

0|1
    0|0
    • >The Paris agreement and the rest cost the US far more than it gained (real as Climate change may be)
      >The tax bill is temporary because the Senate won't pass one more permanent. The corporate tax rate before they lowered it was one of the highest in the world with only third world countries having higher ones. All they did was lower it to a more competitive level. You obviously also haven't seen the news of the rich corporations coming out and saying they'll lose billions because of the tax bill.
      >The healthcare system may be the worst, but more socialized systems (such as those in Canada and the UK) are responsible for millions and millions of dollars being lost due to mis-management and cronies. Trump is trying to get the medicine costs DOWN because the pharmaceutical companies are ripping the US off by charging more - he has stated that himself.
      >Why is military spending in a bad thing? We don't live in a world where benevolence reigns.
      ... (to be continued)

• ... >Fair enough, we don't need that many nukes.
      >Why is the border wall damaging? A nation is no nation at all without borders. Perhaps 40% of illegals do arrive in planes, but that's still a huge 60% which the wall stops.
      >Fair enough as well.
      >Abortions should not be funded by taxpayer money especially considering a HUGE proportion of the population does not support it. I won't get into the morality of it, but it is unfair on the people who have to pay for it, but are against it for either moral or religious reasons.
      >I wouldn't know about that: I'm not American.

• @Langseax

First of all, thanks for replying. I appreciate it a lot :)

> Paris agreement cost a lot more? You mean due to the fact that it isn't too keen on using coal as a source of energy?
      > I actually think that is fair. It has been a lot higher in different countries, including here in Europe. Thanks for the extra information.
      > As you have pointed out, pharmaceutical companies are ripping US citizens off, because they simply don't have the bargaining position a government could have. That's why healthcare is generally cheaper in countries with healthcare.
      > America already spends more money on military than anyone else. 50 billion dollars can be used for more pressing concerns (transition to durable energy, for an instance).
      > Apart from environmental damage, such a wall is hard to maintain, and even harder to keep constantly guarded. It will cost a lot, and people will find a way around it.
      > I guess funded abortions are a matter of opinion.

• Peoplr are devided, that's the problem.
    The fact that people in America are still so devided on the topic of who should be president, says more about the current state of global politics than anything else.
    Yes, Trump used the media and the internet to present himself as a contraversial figure, but it turned out to be the winning strategy. Despite having no experience so far he hasn't done anything catastrophic. And he's just dealing with the problems that come with the territory of being the president, some times failing, some times succeding. The only thing the left can really fault him for so far are character flaws and that's exactly what they are doing and the jokes are getting old and embarrasing.
    Speking as a european I care more about his approach to international politics and I'm sure his character is a setback when dealing with other countries and other people, but I was glad that he won instead of Clinton, because her plans for the middle east would have caused a global disaster that would have really set us back to the stone age. Electing a stupid optimistic president who thinks he can change things for the better is much better then electing one who has experience and just wants to use the situation to benefit herself.
    But the real story here is how the war between left and right has not stopped aftet the election. It shows that the people of America are becoming dysheartened by the power of government to make positive changes in their lives. Many refuse to accept Trump as president even though he won. And they're right. Politics is nothing but theater, an illusion. The truth is that none of the candidates are actually fit to be the 'ruler of the free world' and theire only goal is power, not to benifit the people they govern. And it is the people, everyone of us who participate in this fight between left and right that are responsible for our own misery. WE ARE MISERABLE BECAUSE WE ARE DEVIDED. If we truly want all voices to be heard, like in a true democracy we need to stop looking for faults in other peoples character and worldview and try to find ways to unite above those differences. The left and right views can still compliment each other and not try to destroy oneanother if we decide that enough is enough, there is no actual reason to fight. We have only one planet to share and like a family, who shares an apartment, there have to be compromises between us. No one is absolutely right or wrong. And everyone has the right to exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like that he's tougher on our enemies like N. Korea, Iran, Pakistan but also reminds our allies especially NATO that just because we're friends doesn't mean we're going to be soft on our foreign policies for example the case of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving our embassy.

0|1
    0|1
    • Can you give some specific examples of him being "tougher on our enimies" besides his angry Twitter posts?

• Show All
    • Net neutrality has only been a thing since 2015. And the reversal of it would just make the internet go back to pre-2015 regulations.

• Accusations of something that allegedly happened 30-40 years ago without evidence is worth nothing. Yes in society's eye he is guilty, but in the court of law he is innocent.

• You can't credit the man with unemployment "Black" or otherwise without giving kudos to Obama tenfold. Unemployment dropped under Obama 4.8%. And how many times have we heard this already. The stock market and the "real" economy are two different things. Until wages go up, you are just whistling dixie.

www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

1|3
    0|1
  • in my opinion.

1. He is the greatest threat to the world today! Beats Putin, the short angry north-korean and whatever China can round up - all combined! He is so unpredictable and even my fucked up mind haven't got a clue as to how he makes some of the decisions he does -in the blink of an eye even!
    2. He is a notorius liar! Even Nixon is no way near being in the competition!
    3. He is a misogynist, slightly retarded, egocentric and completely oblivious to the world he lives in.
    4. Nature and the weather is slowly going mental around us. Trump? Works hard trying to cancel and get out of all the climate agreements the Obama administration got pushed trough ! GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE NEWS ! Arrgh...
    5. He generally pissed me off just by opening his foul mouth ! I would rather live in old communistic mother Russia back in the USSR days and have Gorbatjov as president then that derailed son of... something no one should be son of!

Did that answer the question?
    But I support him of course, that goes without saying...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1. Please do explain why. All he has done in foreign policy is the exact things Obama promised to do, but he actually followed through with it.
      2. Examples?
      3. Misogynistic, perhaps. Egocentric, perhaps. But he most certainly isn't retarded and oblivious to the world around him. Most people could not run business like he did before he was president.
      4. I believe "Climate Change" is real myself, but I'm not entirely certain it's caused by Humans entirely, and even if it was I absolutely don't believe that we are really at the capability to stop what is supposedly going to happen. They want to pour trillions and trillions of dollars into "stopping Climate Change" over the next century, but we can be certain that it will only have a miniscule effect. Not to mention, supposedly we'd all have been burned up by now if "global warming" (what they previously callled it) were as devastating as they say... (to be continued)

• ... The reason why he's trying to get out of the Climate agreements is because they are incredibly punishing towards the US economy and the US has to bear the brunt of the burden. Perhaps that money could be better allocated to lessening the effects of climate change, because as far as data shows, the methods they are using now won't stop s***.

5. I know people from Eastern Europe, and I've spoken to people who lived in Communist Russia and trust me - you would not want to live there. Things were less bad in Russia than the rest of Eastern Europe, but still bad.

• Let's see everything thats wrong here 1st when u voted for him u didn't know what he stood 4 he was on both sides of every issue like Clinton , stocks just show the big companies are making money not the people if fact if u weren't alseep during 2008 u will remember this same thing happing right b4 the crash which if u have stocks sell them soon just a heads up unless its in oil , lets see unemployment lets see that was thanks to obama but its gonna go up again very soon , true cnn and all tv news outlets suck and couldn't do their jobs if their lifes depended on it, as for the donation well did u see his tax cuts for any money he may have gave away he's getting that back 10 fold, idc about the book to much because lets say it makes a great case 4 him 2 get kicked out of office for being crazy and it happens then what we get mike and every president from here on out is gonna get kicked out but u r 1000% wrong about your idea of free speech it does protect that which is why when i say "trumps a orange man baby with more daddy issues in 1 person than a strip club" i don't get sent to jail you eighter belive in free speech for everyone or u don't beliven in it at all , lets see whats your final paragraph which tactics because the news on tv as not doing shit there just screaming about a russia story that holds no water and about him being crazy , what the hell do mean dirty? Also didn't he threaten to take away a publishing license isn't that what dictators do , u mean facts unless its coming from the news, who cares about family shit but if u want to go their just look at how many times his own wife moves away from him , and no he's a follower remember how he was back a few years ago he was not for the endless wars and in either the book thay was previously talked about or another on about him he suggested the idea of medicare for all but he just followed the people who said no

0|1
    0|0
  • The video in this question presents the more mentally-balanced younger Donald Trump. I wouldn't mind that Donald Trump being president. Where on earth did that reasonable guy go? To answer your question, I would do not think that Donald Trump is fit to be president, and I think that everyday he doesn't push the button and end it all is a new day, and a blessing from God.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is plenty wrong with him in my eyes, since before he even ran for president. A person's character defines a lot more than you would think when running a country, a lot more than it should in my opinion. But a lot of things that you view as a positive in your explanation I view as a negative.
    Also "leftist bully tactics" is a statement that creates an us vs them mentality. It the delegitimizing of the press and media is dangerous and actually terrifying, because then people who don't pay attention don't see the rise of conflict and awful decisions that are being made behind the scenes, because news outlets that support Trump don't talk about it. I personally like to follow propublica to get my news because CNN is pretty bland and out of ideas, and they don't illustrate the larger issue in front of us, but they are way better than outlets like breitbart and Fox News. Who's utter hypocrisy and elitist notions plague our way of thinking.

1|1
    0|0
    • You said that a person's character defines a lot more than you would think when running a country. Let me ask you this, what has Donald Trump done wrong with our country so far and how would that be correlated with this notion of Donald Trump just being a bad man off poor character?

• His interactions with other countries. His positions on the Isreal/ Palestine situation, his interactions with N Korea. The only thing he has accomplished in his presidency is making a trade deal with China that they already agreed to in early 2016. His tax plan isn't exactly as beneficial to everyone as it is to him and his business partners. He has added people who are the worst types of politicians to his cabinet, and throws a tantrum every time there is some sort of conspiracy or scandal about him. He as out leader paints US citizens as angry, narcissistic, lazy, and boastfull idiots, that if I lived in another country, I don't know if I would flinch or laugh if he threatened to bomb us. He makes us all look like idiots, and his white house officials can't even get him to do his job without holding his hand and getting his attention all the time.

• This is excluding the racism because I know people will defend that at gunpoint, and the sexual misconduct, which people will also brush off like it's nothing or say "what about Clinton". It's just painful to see that people support this man when the only thing he offers as a president anymore is just being recognizable. It's really concerning, and him being a businessman doesn't help either.

• The tax cuts were good. I think he needs to lay off twitter and keep his mouth shut more often, but it is what it is. I'm still going objectively look at his performance after 4, or eight years if he is re-elected. He is unfortunately, a very divisive president.

0|0
    0|0
    • I disagree about him being divisive. Obama for me was very divisive, and would even mock people for clinging to their guns and bibles. Obama even damaged race relations, when there was no reason to do so. Obama didn't even have any intention to work with republicans, meanwhile Trump has already reach across to offer to work with democrats.

The big difference is that the media doesn't like Trump, and makes him seem more divisive for not saying what the left want him to say. We live in a world were it is even seen as divisive just to say "It is okay to be white". We went too far left, and now sanity is see as division, and actual division is seen as being progressive.

• From what I understand, Trump supports are either stubbornly ignorant of the harm he is doing to this country or hate democrats so much that they don't care as long as a Republican wins. People on the left and right need to stop treating political parties like sports teams. People need to examine each potential candidate carefully and vote for the one who is most qualified.

So the choices were a narsacistic, ignorant man with absolutely no political experience or a well-informed woman with decades of experience in politics and an understanding of the duties of the president.

I thought the correct answer was obvious, but apparently Amercans would rather have a TV show host who was born with wealth be president rather than an experienced politician.

0|4
    0|0
  • Stocks being up and unemployment being low has absolutely nothing to do with Donald Trump.

1|2
    0|0
  • People change over time.
    Maybe he was good man before
    Today he isn't.
    Trump is nothing like shown in above video.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is not if we like him. It is rather: how can we survive him.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think he's great, and does a nice job in office! Every once in a while, I'll respectively disagree with his actions, but I think he's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahahahaha. This poll is gold. Anyway, Trump is kind of a pos.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see what the hoopla I'd about him. He does what he can and does a good job doing just that. I think people just want someone to be mad at

0|0
    0|0
    • No. It's that he is a compulsive liar, serial sexual molester, bragging bully, who supports white supremacists, and supported a massive tax break for the rich, while giving peanuts to others. he has also disrespected our allies, countries who have chosen to fight beside us and shed their blood to protect us after 9/11. There is more, but that is plenty enough reason to have a problem with Trump. It's not because we need someone to be mad at.

• Show All
    • I'm not at all offended by you. I was just explaining why I had a problem with Trump.

• I disagree and don't like Donald Trump as president

0|0
    0|0
  • As a politician? Average to weak.

As a person? Can't say, don't know him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also agree that many on the left have a hard on about making trump some evil super villain. They wanna act like Trump is the next Hitler.

Just curious, what are some things you do disagree with trump on?

Also question #2, Many people voted for Obama for the wrong reasons or main motivation was a superficial reason aka just because he was black without understanding his policies.

I remember you said you like Ben Shapiro, I'll try to find the link, I think he said it on a Daily Wire podcast or maybe Dave Rubin, it was a long time ago before trump was president, but I remember Ben saying once that he questions how many people voted for Trump who actually understands and agree with politics vs people who voted for trump for superficial reasons (like obama cause he's black) and voting for trump was just a way to get revenge and slap obama, clinton, feminist, SJWs, in the face with Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes