1 y

My ex boyfriend is still trying to win me back (he cheated) but should I confess?

I broke up way back in Sept after he got caught cheating. He still calls once in a while asking me back and I send him to hell.

I have to admit that I'm not 100% innocent in the relationship. A year prior to his cheating, I fooled around with someone else. We were drunk and never saw each other again. I've been adviced by my best friend and cousin not to say a word about it and just live with the guilt. I did and it's been going fine till I walked in on that. It's one thing to find out but another to see everything.

Part of me wants me to admit my wrongdoing but then it feels like some satisfaction to me that he's still begging, one time cried and still is trying to win me back. LOL Or I confess or continue let him beg, continue thinking he's the only one that messed up. Besides I'm already dating someone else (he's not my boyfriend yet but it's working out).

It still sucks that even if I wouldn't have cheated first (he's unaware), he still would have cheated.
5
2