Where are you from? New on this website, I'm French and I'm just trying to know weather this is international or not. So?

Please feel free to give more details about where you're from in comments. I couldn't add more options.
  • United States
  • Other country than the US in America
  • France
    Vote C
  • Other european country
    Vote D
  • Africa
    Vote E
  • Asia
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

87

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Australia. You'll find there's quite a few Americans on here but don't worry about getting caught up in the cultural world view. Just ask the questions you want to and answer them the way you see things. Oh and by the way a number of people like it if you say thanks if they vote for your answer as the 'Most Helpful Opinion'. Welcome to the site! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I'm lebanese. ( Middle eastern)
    And by the way, i was about to move to france this year, since i got accepted in "Aix-marseille" but i couldn't make it.
    I Will try next year :)

• Good luck with that, I hope you will manage to come and I hope you'll like it here :)

• Thank you :)
      And I've been to France before, but that was like 9 years ago