Attractive, Confident, Intelligent. You can only pick two. Which do you pick?

• Attractive & Intelligent
  • Intelligent & Confident
  • Confident & Attractive
    Vote C

1913

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience confidence equals bitchy behavior.

What Girls Said 18

• attractive and intelligent... it will be a cute, introverted guy but smart and with a fun and smart kind of humor. goals!

• I guess.. intelligent and attractive? Really wish you would have added a different one. It's not that I don't like confidence.. It's just that some people who view themselves as confident kinda go beyond that.

• Attractive and intelligent

• Attractive and confident is probably most useful

• Confident and attractive. As much as I value intelligence, I wouldn't want my SO to be unattractive and insecure. Period.

• Confidence is attractive so intelligence and confidence

• Intelligent and confident. So long as it's a reasonable level of confidence and not over-confidence/arrogance.

• I choose confidence and intelligence, because confidence attracts people, sometimes your looks don't matter when you have enough confidence

• The second one

• Attractive and intelligent for sure. Confidence is a good bonus, but it isn'T that important.

• Confident & Attractive

• Attractive and intelligent
    Why should someone be confident instead of being attractive or intelligent?

• Anxiety comes in many flavors.

Intelligent people tend to be more predisposed to anxiety. Being attractive doesn't mean they don't have insecurities and fears. Confidence is not a given for someone attractive and intelligent.

• Intelligence and confidence.

• If you're attractive and intelligent why wouldn't you be confident.

• maybe because all girls think you are a player/not genuinely interested in them and you keep dropping them one by one?

• Anxiety comes in many flavors.

• Attractive & Intelligent

• I pick attractive and confident.

• Attractive & Intelligent

• Attractive and intelligent

What Guys Said 12

• I choose B. Intelligence and being confident in myself would easily get me the furthest.

• Attractive and confident

Insecure girls are simply undatable.

• I don't care so much about how attractive he is, I'd just like to know he's cool with who he is and will always be himself, so confidence.

I also like philosophising and discussing theories now and again, so intelligence is definitely a must

• Well at them moment I only got intelligence... But well confidence can be earned... So Intelligent and Attractive it is.

• Attractive & Intelligent

• Confident and Intelligent

• confidence and intelligent , attractiveness won't help much if i lack these

• Attractive and intelligent easy

• Confident and attractive.

• WOMEN'S SLAVE

• In reality, guys look for an attractive girl. If in addition the girl reasonably intelligent, she's automatically wife material. Girls expect their guy to have all of the three traits

• As someone with low self-esteem/confidence, I can say that being confident sounds amazing. I’d trade practically anything to be confident.