Attractive, Confident, Intelligent. You can only pick two. Which do you pick?

• Attractive & Intelligent
    Vote A
  • Intelligent & Confident
    Vote B
  • Confident & Attractive
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience confidence equals bitchy behavior.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• attractive and intelligent... it will be a cute, introverted guy but smart and with a fun and smart kind of humor. goals!

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess.. intelligent and attractive? Really wish you would have added a different one. It's not that I don't like confidence.. It's just that some people who view themselves as confident kinda go beyond that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and confident is probably most useful

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident and attractive. As much as I value intelligence, I wouldn't want my SO to be unattractive and insecure. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is attractive so intelligence and confidence

2|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent and confident. So long as it's a reasonable level of confidence and not over-confidence/arrogance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose confidence and intelligence, because confidence attracts people, sometimes your looks don't matter when you have enough confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and intelligent for sure. Confidence is a good bonus, but it isn'T that important.

0|0
    2|0
  • Confident & Attractive

0|0
    0|0
    Why should someone be confident instead of being attractive or intelligent?

0|0
    0|0
    • Anxiety comes in many flavors.

Intelligent people tend to be more predisposed to anxiety. Being attractive doesn't mean they don't have insecurities and fears. Confidence is not a given for someone attractive and intelligent.

• Intelligence and confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're attractive and intelligent why wouldn't you be confident.

2|0
    0|0
    • maybe because all girls think you are a player/not genuinely interested in them and you keep dropping them one by one?

• Anxiety comes in many flavors.

Intelligent people tend to be more predisposed to anxiety. Being attractive doesn't mean they don't have insecurities and fears. Confidence is not a given for someone attractive and intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick attractive and confident.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I choose B. Intelligence and being confident in myself would easily get me the furthest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and confident

Insecure girls are simply undatable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care so much about how attractive he is, I'd just like to know he's cool with who he is and will always be himself, so confidence.

I also like philosophising and discussing theories now and again, so intelligence is definitely a must

0|0
    0|0
  • Well at them moment I only got intelligence... But well confidence can be earned... So Intelligent and Attractive it is.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident and Intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence and intelligent , attractiveness won't help much if i lack these

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and intelligent easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • WOMEN'S SLAVE

0|0
    0|0
  • In reality, guys look for an attractive girl. If in addition the girl reasonably intelligent, she's automatically wife material. Girls expect their guy to have all of the three traits

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone with low self-esteem/confidence, I can say that being confident sounds amazing. I’d trade practically anything to be confident.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;