Cover for my ebook?

It’s on paranormal experiences.

Do you like the cover? Cover for my ebook?
  • Yay
    Vote A
  • Nay
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you add a sneaky hand there?

1|0
    0|0
    • Would be great this is actually a picture and I enhanced it

• I thought about the hand as I was thinking what could be something that would be one of the 'once you see it, you can't unsee it' pictures.

• Thank you for the MHO, ma'am 😊

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Love it, it feels very Junji Ito. I feel the creeps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing I would change is to draw it in something other than pencil, it just doesn't look as nice as it could

1|0
    0|0
  • When I think paranormal I think ghosts and invisible shit that scares the crap out of me. If I worked with this image I'd add a dark figure maybe peaking around the corner back up at the person. Not to dark, just enough to know it's there

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the picture, but I voted no because for a cover, if doesn't depict the paranormal. It does express some fear of something downstairs. I think it would be good as a picture within the book.

0|2
    0|0
  • Honestly it just look like someone is going downstairs, maybe if you add a figure or something at the bottom of the stairs that seem paranormal. Then it could be a good cover.

Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the text gonna be placed at, is it gonna be black thin font on the right side hahahah?

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look like a cover. It may be more appropriate in the book.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, but adding a "paranormal" feature would be what makes it a paranormal looking cover.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a staircase. Couldn't you find anything paranormal?

0|0
    1|0
  • Groovy but it might need something paranormal at the end if the stairs

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes