Why is Donald Trump so hated?

Seems like he is disliked by most of the world. He is the best president in history. He is also extremely smart and very handsome and he's rich. So why is he so hated?

Why is Donald Trump so hated?
  • He deserves the hate
    Vote A
  • He doesn't deserve the hate
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• People are literally so jealous.

0|3
    5|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• He lies, he cheats, he's a sexual predator, he's a racist, he doesn't care about other people, he has no respect for the law. What decent person wouldn't hate him?

1|2
    1|3
  • He's a business man and nothing else to me. A lot of his skills are a little slack compared to other presidents, and if any other president were to do/say the things he does it would be more of a problem. A lot of things are also taken almost as a joke with him. Like what president tweets arguments ab a red button lol like it just doesn't look good. I'm not the only one either his overall rating wasn't that good

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most people throughout the world think he's not a good president.

0|1
    0|0
  • He’s a fucking asshole

2|5
    2|3
  • Maybe because he hates others

1|1
    0|0
  • Because he says what people don't want to hear

0|2
    1|0
  • Because he doesn't have enough sense not to call other countries shitholes in an immigration policy meeting.

2|4
    0|0
  • Because he says things without thinking that is going to make forgein relations difficult and potentially cause war...

4|4
    0|0
    • *are not is

• Show All
    • You can only push someone’s buttons so far before they snap... eventually, if he keeps this up, the majority of the Middle East, South America, and probably a few European countries are going to seriously consider stepping in—maybe peacefully, maybe not. Yes, America is known to push limits. But this doesn’t mean we need to test our luck and see how far we can push the world until our allies no longer back us.

• Trump won't be in office forever. Most countries realize that. Sure, he's not the best president, but he's definitely better than someone who covered up for her husbands rapes.

Sure, he's not the best speaker, but does he deserve hate? No.

• I don't hate him because I've never met him. I just don't agree with most of his views.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• he's proven himself to be ignorant by his statements, he's rude, he's disrespectful, a liar (most politicians are, but he's terrible at it), and generally comes off as unpleasant.

1|2
    0|0
  • The stock market is the highest it has been. Most people can't handle the truth because they are weak inside. President Trump has Saint status with Jerusalem.

0|2
    1|0
    • that's not trumps doing, nor was the rebound from the 08 recession obamas doing, its the market adjusting to the economy.

• But I thought you guys said it was gonna crash when he took over but now when its booming its not his doing?

• never said that, liberals said that.

• His behaviour of America first means he says things that are construed as rude by countries outside of America so people in other countries hate him for being rude to their countries and his views.

1|1
    0|0
  • People are just jealous of his looks and money... It's a sad world. The only escape is death. Do you agree?

1|2
    2|0
  • When the hate reaches a level where public figures are made to Apologize for doing nothing but humanizing him, it's far beyond deserved

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an environmentalist. He is encouraging coal fuel as power. He'd turn the whole planet into a radiated wasteland for more money if he chose to.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's racists the fact he's rich doesn't stop him from being a jack ass and I don't know how the fuck can people relate to a billionaire

2|1
    2|2
  • Well for starters his phrases and apparent lack of vocabulary make me want to rip the skin off a baby's face.

0|1
    0|0
  • All these people saying fake news about the President better stop before he goes on another Twitter tirade. /s

0|1
    1|0
  • Trump no.1 President in History, I wish he was our Prime Minister.

0|2
    1|0
  • He comes off as rude and arrogant. And people don't like that about people.

1|1
    0|0
  • cause he tells people how it is doesn't matter if it hurts your feeling

1|2
    1|0
  • Because people want shit thats real life to be sugar coated to make them feel better about themselves and shit

0|1
    2|1
  • Trump is my main G its because he doesn't share the same views with them

0|1
    1|0
  • I find him soooo funny. he's a comedian without realising. I like people who are dogmatic.

0|1
    0|0
  • He is very hated because the media misrepresentates him

0|2
    2|1
  • Of course women hate him. He's going to make abortions harder to attain soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because butt hurt liberal shits are sad their poor Hitlery Klingon is not a president.

0|0
    1|0
  • he's not handsome, he's a cunt.

1|2
    2|0
  • Those who sow storm, will harvest storm

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes