What was the last thing you cried about?

Most Helpful Guy

• My dog passing away.

• That's a painful one. Sorry for your loss.

• Well he passed away like a little over a year ago so I'm ok now.

I can't really think of anything else that made me cry recently.

I teared up pretty good when I was chopping onions tho if you want to count it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex leaving me 6 mnths ago, for someone uglier and no joke she is one ugly girl.. who is 36 but looks like 48. And now they are thinking of getting married😂 what did I do wrong? All bc I wouldn't give him the effection of sex every other day... when I was working my ass off and he wasn't doing anything! I am still stun! Am I really that bad looking 😔 grrrr... cry cry cry.. but I'll get over it soon enough.

• He's a fuck up, it's best him and his snaggle tooth monster are together. Now you can move on and find someone worth being with.

• You are beautiful and I bet their is a lot guys wanting to take you out for dinner. Believe me your ex and that other woman is not going to last. Keep in mind karma is a bitch , Once karma gets her back boom the pay back. I wish you with all my heart the best.

• @Rodrick94always I don't know about that but hopefully one day I can resume back into a relationship. Hugs.😊 xxxx

What Guys Said 31

• Family dog having to be put down. That was some years ago though..

• My life

• My daughter being born.

• If memory serves..
    A certain ex ((who at this point is basically THE ex)) more or less came crawling back to me and I forced myself to turn her down.

• When my friend died from bone cancer

• When i wanted to end my life.

• Don't do it brother.
      If it happens again, make sure calling this number 1-800-273-8255 be the first thing you do. ✌

• Hope well for her in time to come, she was of much help at the right time.

Many people experience what you experience, me been one of them, and we seek to isolate ourselves when we become weak of reasoning, yet you did the right thing friend.

Add me to the list of support, if you ever need someone to talk I would gladly help. ✌

• How my life went so bad quickly.

• When my crush, who I loved for years, got rid of me.

• Stubbed my toe so hard the nail ripped off. I shed a single manly tear.

• My friends funeral...

• Stranger Things lol

• A manga chapter.

• Visiting my grandfather's burial site shortly after the 10th anniversary of his death.

• My love

• being alive ahahahahahaha

• Movie.

• Remembering that I'm all alone and that my future looks bleak, but worse of all... Everything we do is meaningless

• Consuming too much hot sauce.

I don't cry over emotions anymore cus I got gud at life.

• You asking some deep questions there

• One of my students getting physically abused by her father

• The fact that my oneitis doesn't want me like every other girl I've ever met. I didn't even have booze to drown my feelings that night, it was agonizing.

• Crying out my sadness while meditating. Yup.

• Dear Evan Hansen

• When I watched movie called Fluke (name of the dog who died at the end) a couple months ago.

• Reflecting on all my failures in life

• While I was going through a divorce

• My wife dying...

• Probably over being single or stressed about work. Mostly I just really get frustrated and rant about work, though. So I don’t cry as much as I “cry out” about that.

My guess that it was because I’m single and have been too single for too long and I’m really lonely. If I cry, it’s usually over that, and other stresses that have been building up.

• No money, no honey.

• Cried over some difficulties in life !!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 30

• Remembering a love one I can’t see

• My cars transmission broke (some piece inside or something) while leaving work on my way to a first date. I didn't feel safe driving it because it was shaking and wasn't accelerating, so I requested to reschedule. He seems to think I blew him off and doesn't seem as interested in my anymore :/

It hurts.

• Not to make your situation worst of anything.

But sending him a picture or short video of your car would have help.

Guys can be really stupid at times, sometimes we need prove in front of our nose to believe something.
      Hope things get better.

• My ex and I are going through our third court case in two and half years and it's so emotionally exhausting that sometimes, I can be in the middle of doing something completely unrelated and I'll just burst into tears. Or I've gotten into my car afterwards and just started crying.
    Not because I'm sad, just tired of it all.

• Sorry to hear that. If you could take some words of advice, beware when driving in that kind of state of mind.

A few days ago I had a mental breakdown, something personal, but it was horrible. My mind was somewhere else that day, but I still had to do my duties.

The result, I lost $20 dollars at the food market, I almost drove with my gas cap open, and I almost left my keys inside my car. Now just imagine that lack of focus in the road. Stay safe.

• @TheGreyVisionary Thank you :)

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope you have lots of support around you and things get much better.
      Wishing you all the best :) xx

• Spilt milk.

• The guy I'm dating at the moment lol

• I cried about a fictional character yesterday ahaha

• My ex boyfriend who I'll always love but he probably doesn't even love me anymore. Nothing lasts for me. Not in this world.

• I felt my life slipping away at my fingertips, but felt better after making a to do list

• Getting rejected by a guy I like after mentioning my learning disability - every time I want to eat junk food - I think about him. Every time I go to the gym I think about him. Every time I think about making money or having a career I think about him.

• My boyfriend was not answering my messages and I was worried about him because didn't know what was happening...

• Missing my dogs while I was on holiday!

• My dad being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Now I get to watch him die a slow painful death.

• Being lonely

• If I can ask Ms/Mrs, do you know how to navigate in the Internet?

• No problem. Stay positive.

• My youngest sister got hurt in gymnastics and couldn't compete in her fall school competition so I hugged her and we cried together as she had worked very hard to be prepared to win and thought she could do it.

• Graduation coming up haha

• My feelings

• A newborn who didn't live long

• Hmm, I think it was about April last year, something about college I think.

• him.

• A song which was related to something personal.

• My crush

• Missing my dog when I was out of town

• the end of my previous relationship :/

• i cried because i was so mad at my uncle for not sending the right package i needed. lol i know... i sound like a brat.

• Stress cry.

• Life

• I watched a horror movie haha

• I don't know, I couldn’t figure out why I was crying... I think I was just stressed... but I couldn’t get up and I wanted to just sit in a dark room in a corner somewhere... It was really random...

• Being dumped

• My abusive grandmother.