What was the last thing you cried about?

3132

Most Helpful Guy

• My dog passing away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's a painful one. Sorry for your loss.

• Well he passed away like a little over a year ago so I'm ok now.

I can't really think of anything else that made me cry recently.

I teared up pretty good when I was chopping onions tho if you want to count it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex leaving me 6 mnths ago, for someone uglier and no joke she is one ugly girl.. who is 36 but looks like 48. And now they are thinking of getting married😂 what did I do wrong? All bc I wouldn't give him the effection of sex every other day... when I was working my ass off and he wasn't doing anything! I am still stun! Am I really that bad looking 😔 grrrr... cry cry cry.. but I'll get over it soon enough.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He's a fuck up, it's best him and his snaggle tooth monster are together. Now you can move on and find someone worth being with.

• You are beautiful and I bet their is a lot guys wanting to take you out for dinner. Believe me your ex and that other woman is not going to last. Keep in mind karma is a bitch , Once karma gets her back boom the pay back. I wish you with all my heart the best.

• @Rodrick94always I don't know about that but hopefully one day I can resume back into a relationship. Hugs.😊 xxxx