How important is your appearance to you? What are you most insecure about?

Today I realized that the way I look is very important to myself. As most of you know I got a bad haircut lmao and it’s been really messing with my confidence. It got me thinking about how other people feel about this subject. Just curious about your thoughts.

1229

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it does.

one time I got a design in my hair when I got a haircut.

it was suppose to be that ghost from super mario.
    I had the guy make the design large.
    unfortunately when I got home it was worse than what I imagined.

the same day I ended up shaving off all my hair and went to school the next day. Also after I shaved it off I realized it cane out patchy as well.

I wore a hat during the whole time and the damn teachers were getting mad at me telling me to take it off.

worst 3 weeks of my life 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• It is important at certain extent. I mean it is good to feel when you like what you see. But it is not the most important thing. The people look at you do not see a bad haircut as you see. They maybe notice for a minute, but that is it. Plus a bad hair cut always can be fixable:)