If you won the lottery, how many people would you tell?

Let’s say that it was a generous jackpot of 50 million USD, you were the sole winner, and you were not required to make a public announcement/claim of your winnings.

1838

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be ok telling my family and my friends.
    The organized crime where I live is so "organized" that they will get tipped off right as you come to pick up the winning prize.

So no worries anyway...

• So, the first thing you probably want to invest in is a plane ticket.

• Very much so, but even then I think you would be offered to be safely escorted out of the country for a symbolic price of 25 million.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only my immediate family. And even then, I’d want them to keep quiet. I already have relatives that I hardly know who try to hit me up for money lol.