Would you adopt a child born into a bad situation so they could have a real chance at life?

Not necessarily at this moment but is it something you would even consider in your lifetime? Children who are needy, unloved, uncared for, living in impoverished countries etc.
  • Yes I would
  • No I would not
I am loving the poll results so far! You guys are awesome! High fives ✋👍😁
Hey guys/gals... here are a few links to look into. Just a few things to keep in mind if you are really serious about adoption down the road.

www.mylittlemoppet.com/.../
www.familylife.com/.../how-to-develop-a-bond-with-an-adopted-child
www.childwelfare.gov/.../

1427

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to adopt someone, some day. I want children of my own as well but I want to adopt and at least change life for one kid. Doesn't really matter the age.