Do guys find it attractive if a girl likes superheroes and comics?

I like comics and superheroes and o was just wondering. I'm not the obsessive type but i do find complex comics an interesting read

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on the guy. For example, I'm not huge on comics, but I like the movies and if a girl likes the same movies I do then it's a plus. But, my best friend is immensely into comics and finds it very attractive when a girl is into comics too. I've met people at my university that find it attractive and those that think it's weird.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I dressed up as super girl for kids night at work and got asked out by five guys lol

Super world is fun - my family is all super nerds, we even plan family trips to superhero movie releases lol

1|0
    0|0
    • That is amazing. I need to learn from you :)

• Show All
    • In the old teen titans and teen titans go is Sick Grayson. In the 'Teen Titans Vs. Justice League' and 'Teen Titans: The Judas Contract' Damian is the Robin.

• Ah okay, I wasn't clear on that one

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Yes a lot of guys love it. A lot of women make fun of guys that have those hobbies. It is nice to find a girl that can understand and respect how he chooses to spend his free time. At worst she will understand his hobbies, and at best they will have more in common. There is no real downside to finding a girl with similar interests.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the only type of girls I find attractive at this point. Ones without common interest tend to never work.

1|0
    0|0
    • You never know. My parents are married for a little over 2 decades and they didn't have anything in common. They are polar opposites

• Show All
    • Yeah it's the silly xper system on here lol

• I'll just say mine here I don't care. My is the same as it is on here lol. I use this name for most things. It's my main character I use to play on World of Warcraft. Lol

• Damn right its attractive. Can both even go to comic con :')

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah ofc! It think it is actually cute tbh, like talking about superheroes and comics is never a boring topic 😊 anyway, who's your fave? Haha

1|0
    0|0
    • It's a tie between the Red Hood and Damian Wayne's Robin on the DC side. In Marvel I like Captain America :) Who is your favorite superhero?

• Show All
    • Yeah I have snap :) it's skye123rose2... I think... give me a sec

• Haha confirm it first then i'll add, okay? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ohh yeah I'm a flash fan and I do like girls who like superheroes 😍❀

2|0
    0|0
    • Are you a fan of Liam Payne? I saw your profile pic so...

• Show All
    • Canada isn't a state -_-

• I know πŸ’©

• Yeah, it depends more on the kind of comics and why.

1|0
    0|0
    • Would like to expand on that thought? I want to fully understand your standing on this subject.

• Show All
    • Have you seen the crossover between batman and the ninja turtles?

• I haven't, since the only DC characters I really like are villains, I don't do much with Batman.

• Yes! It's super awesome. I love them too, so finding someone who does too is a dream

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, she reads , has something she values and emulates.. means she can leave this world in her mind and then meld the two world together to bring pleasure to both her and her partner!! Huge turn On. What's ur favourite character to dress up as and is the the same time as u did ur first cosplay sex? Ya I want to Fuck a costume Cock betty

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the hobbies of a woman that makes her attractive; it's merely an added bonus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a form of entertainment.
    I also enjoy this from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. Helps keep conversations going when I have something like that in common with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha definitely. I love it. Definitely a plus for me. But first she'd have to pass my test. Pick one. Batman or Superman?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If she likes DC comics then no. But if she like Marvel comics then she will be my princess. xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I like both πŸ˜‚ bit sad to say I like DC better

• Show All
    • Poor you ^^ yeah im not talking about the sience in school. It's fake science xD

• Either way. Any science is cool

• Not really my thing, I did read weird war tales when I was a kid though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's attractive if a girl likes superheroes and comics
    that is very cute of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could meet such a cool nerdy girl like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you'll happily go to a Marvel movie then sure why not

0|0
    0|0
    • I like Marvel, however, I like DC more :) I will go to any superhero movie

• I like the less popular DC characters like Supergirl, Flash and Arrow. The Legends Of Tomorrow series is a little ridiculous tho.

• Have you heard of the Red Hood or Damian Wayne?

• I've no problem with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like your username :) although I favor bumblebe more

• Show All
    • Oh ok

• How is it?

• Of course! How is this even a question

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but i'm a nerdy guy who liked those things

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes nothing wrong with that

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not me

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty cool if a girl is into comics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. That’s hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see no sticky point here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Indifference

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are they to judge

0|0
    0|0
  • No .

0|0
    0|0
    • Some men do actually! Just because it's not your thing doesn't mean you have to be so cold about your answer!

• Show All
    • Everybody has different opinions and how they express it is up to them. Lets not fight about it. Respect it.

• I'm not fighting

• Probably cute that she is into it, maybe Sheldon would like it😊

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Before I go into this... regardless you should never change anything about yourself to please others... find the right man that appreciates things your into whether he's into them or not

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not care I do not exchange my liking for comics for any boy in this world

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes