Do guys find it attractive if a girl likes superheroes and comics?

I like comics and superheroes and o was just wondering. I'm not the obsessive type but i do find complex comics an interesting read

332

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a lot of guys love it. A lot of women make fun of guys that have those hobbies. It is nice to find a girl that can understand and respect how he chooses to spend his free time. At worst she will understand his hobbies, and at best they will have more in common. There is no real downside to finding a girl with similar interests.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I dressed up as super girl for kids night at work and got asked out by five guys lol

Super world is fun - my family is all super nerds, we even plan family trips to superhero movie releases lol

• That is amazing. I need to learn from you :)

• In the old teen titans and teen titans go is Sick Grayson. In the 'Teen Titans Vs. Justice League' and 'Teen Titans: The Judas Contract' Damian is the Robin.

• Ah okay, I wasn't clear on that one

What Guys Said 31

• It's not the hobbies of a woman that makes her attractive; it's merely an added bonus.

• Damn right its attractive. Can both even go to comic con :')

• That depends on the guy. For example, I'm not huge on comics, but I like the movies and if a girl likes the same movies I do then it's a plus. But, my best friend is immensely into comics and finds it very attractive when a girl is into comics too. I've met people at my university that find it attractive and those that think it's weird.

• I've no problem with it.

• I like your username :) although I favor bumblebe more

• Its a form of entertainment.
    I also enjoy this from time to time.

• Yes nothing wrong with that

• Probably the only type of girls I find attractive at this point. Ones without common interest tend to never work.

• You never know. My parents are married for a little over 2 decades and they didn't have anything in common. They are polar opposites

• Yeah it's the silly xper system on here lol

• I'll just say mine here I don't care. My is the same as it is on here lol. I use this name for most things. It's my main character I use to play on World of Warcraft. Lol

• Yeah ofc! It think it is actually cute tbh, like talking about superheroes and comics is never a boring topic 😊 anyway, who's your fave? Haha

• It's a tie between the Red Hood and Damian Wayne's Robin on the DC side. In Marvel I like Captain America :) Who is your favorite superhero?

• Yeah I have snap :) it's skye123rose2... I think... give me a sec

• Haha confirm it first then i'll add, okay? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I think it's pretty cool if a girl is into comics.

• Yes! It's super awesome. I love them too, so finding someone who does too is a dream

• I do. Helps keep conversations going when I have something like that in common with someone.

• Of course! How is this even a question

• Yeah, it depends more on the kind of comics and why.

• Would like to expand on that thought? I want to fully understand your standing on this subject.

• Have you seen the crossover between batman and the ninja turtles?

• I haven't, since the only DC characters I really like are villains, I don't do much with Batman.

• Nope. Not me

• Ohh yeah I'm a flash fan and I do like girls who like superheroes 😍❀

• Yes but i'm a nerdy guy who liked those things

• I do. That’s hot.

• I see no sticky point here.

• Haha definitely. I love it. Definitely a plus for me. But first she'd have to pass my test. Pick one. Batman or Superman?

• Fuck yeah

• Absolutely, she reads , has something she values and emulates.. means she can leave this world in her mind and then meld the two world together to bring pleasure to both her and her partner!! Huge turn On. What's ur favourite character to dress up as and is the the same time as u did ur first cosplay sex? Ya I want to Fuck a costume Cock betty

• Depends. If she likes DC comics then no. But if she like Marvel comics then she will be my princess. xD

• I like both πŸ˜‚ bit sad to say I like DC better

• Poor you ^^ yeah im not talking about the sience in school. It's fake science xD

• Either way. Any science is cool

• Yes it's attractive if a girl likes superheroes and comics
    that is very cute of her.

• Not really my thing, I did read weird war tales when I was a kid though.

• Indifference

• No .

• I wish I could meet such a cool nerdy girl like that.

• Well if you'll happily go to a Marvel movie then sure why not

• I like Marvel, however, I like DC more :) I will go to any superhero movie

• I like the less popular DC characters like Supergirl, Flash and Arrow. The Legends Of Tomorrow series is a little ridiculous tho.

• Have you heard of the Red Hood or Damian Wayne?

• Probably cute that she is into it, maybe Sheldon would like it😊

• No cuz that stuff is childish.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 2