Do guys find it attractive if a girl likes superheroes and comics?

I like comics and superheroes and o was just wondering. I'm not the obsessive type but i do find complex comics an interesting read

333

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on the guy. For example, I'm not huge on comics, but I like the movies and if a girl likes the same movies I do then it's a plus. But, my best friend is immensely into comics and finds it very attractive when a girl is into comics too. I've met people at my university that find it attractive and those that think it's weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I dressed up as super girl for kids night at work and got asked out by five guys lol

Super world is fun - my family is all super nerds, we even plan family trips to superhero movie releases lol

• That is amazing. I need to learn from you :)

• In the old teen titans and teen titans go is Sick Grayson. In the 'Teen Titans Vs. Justice League' and 'Teen Titans: The Judas Contract' Damian is the Robin.

• Ah okay, I wasn't clear on that one