- Mushroom- become twice as big as you are now
- Fire Flower- able to shoot fireballs
- Starman- have invincibility for a short amount of time
- Super Leaf-have a racoon tail and be able to fly for a certain amount of time
- Metal Cap- turn completely metal and able to walk around for a certain amount of time
- Cat Bell- turn into a man sized cat able to climb surfaces and have other cat like traits
- Frog Suit- Able to jump and swim around like a frog
Which ONE of Mario's power-ups would you want to have in real life?
What Girls Said 17
Star power sounds more like a curse, everything I touch dies lol.
I want Yoshi. That's it. That's the only "power up" I need.
Fire balls!! I could shoot fire at slow drivers. 😊
Fire flower so when people make me mad they won't see it coming 😑😄
Starman- have invincibility for a short amount of time.
Super leaf! Because it’s my favorite powerup.
Cat suit or Tanuki suit.
But you forgot Cappy!
invincibility or fireballs :)
- Show more from Girls 7
What Guys Said 19
Raccoon tail. It would make everyone so uncomfortable. Complimenting my raccoon tail would get a stern look. "What did you call me?" And then I'd fly up and look down on them from a smiling cloud, all morally superior and stuff.
Would I be able to choose when I become temporarily invincible and can I feel pain? If I can become invincible whenever and if I can't feel pain, then that one.
If I can't control it or I can feel pain, fireballs.
cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a-81d4-b0539a3d9626.gif Fire Flower- able to shoot fireballs
Cape Feather is not an option =/ loved that power-up as kid.
star power please. i'd rob a bank. quickly jump on the heads of all the security and tellers
I feel like the super leaf would be the most practical... on the other hand, shooting fire is just badass af
Fireballs, it'd be a great addition to my Tai chi exercises.
Out of these, starman.
But my personal choice would be 1up mushrooms.
I dig the frog suit
Fly or invincible. Both sound fun.
- Show more from Guys 9
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.