Money can't buy happiness true or false?

• True
  • False

1735

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents have various houses for vacations, they work a lot though and when they are at home they fight even during vacation
    They buy anything new instead of fixing things, they can't fix their relation with money though...
    Money maybe is necessary for living and stay healthy, maybe for happiness too? Not always...

• I'm sure they would be happy , if they didn't have to work hard for it though.

• @Dtegesd123 maybe...
      I would like so much to see them happy more often...
      It would be nice if everyone was able to be happy...

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, it can't, so I'd say the statement is true. I believe true happiness and contentment can come from God only. That is, by getting more and more knowledge of Jesus Christ and having a closer relationship with him. Anything else that you'd try to make your FOUNDATION for happiness would be very volatile, including money. Sometimes even I forget that, so I end up testifying it to myself over and over again. However, I do believe it's all fine and healthy to enjoy our assets in a moderate manner, and failure to manage them can lead to unnecessary discomfort for ourselves and those around us. Just don't try to base your happiness on such things, I don't think it works.