How often do you go outside your comfort zone?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I practically made into a hobby once I started upper secondary school. I would probably be a super excluded loner, if I hadn't pushed myself so much. Most people can't believe I have an anxiety disorder :D

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Believe it or not... i'm not the best public speaker in the world lol. I'm fine speaking to a boardroom or a colleague meeting because i'm not there to educate, just inform, but I've had to give a few guest lectures at some Uni's and it's tough to talk for a whole hour.

Usually try my best to leave the comfort zone if there is something in it for me, otherwise no. Comfortable doing a lot of things though.

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as I can, I think it's really important to do so.

Every challenge is an opportunity to learn, so to speak.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really need to get out of my comfort zone for many things, but when I need to, it's extremely difficult for me. If I had to go and get a girl's number all on my own with no friend to watch from afar, I'd mentally stagnate. I physically cannot do it.

Learning new things isn't really thatta issue for me. It's just dealing with strangers is the only thing that petrifies me. Other than that, everything really is fine for me (other than stepping out of my comfort zone to take drugs, I wouldn't do that).

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot... lol as often as I can
    and I love it - makes me feel alive

but comfort zone is awesome too

1|0
    0|0
  • I try not to unless it helps me with my goals or my agenda. If anything I try to stay in my zone

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly no one cares about my comfort zone. So yeah it's always I who adjusts

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to avoid going out of it for as long as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel I try a very decent percent of the time, but almost always fail...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go outside my comfort zone very often , because I rarely have to ๐Ÿ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • Many times, P. P. I am free! Free my lonely soul to nature to meditate. I am happy and wacky again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Involuntarily? Every single time that I walk through my front door and out into the world beyond.

Voluntarily? Well... if human interaction wasn't a necessity, let's just say that my life would consist of sleeping, cooking (for myself), experimenting in my home laboratory, and cuddling with my cat (s -- I'd make that plural). That's my comfort zone, and I'd never leave it if I had my way.

1|0
    0|0
  • As often as I can get myself to lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't use to do that often, but since I went back to college, I started to get out of my comfort zone.
    Yes, I had some bad experiences, but I also had good ones. So, I guess that sometimes we really need to get out of our comfort zone, so we can learn and become better people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely
    I want to change that though
    There are some things I should do that go outside my comfort zone

1|0
    0|0
  • When I have to ask for a permission to go to the toilet when I am at class, the achievement of my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Not often but if I do then it's because that person or thing really matters to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • When I want to, I do

1|0
    0|0
  • If I do it's involuntary

1|0
    0|0
  • As rarely as possible.