Do you think everyone is a little gay?

• Yes.
  • No..
  • Kind of
    Vote C
  • Other/results
    Vote D

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• By definition yeah, unless you cannot look at someone of the sane sex and see anything but neutral then you are a little gay. If you like or dislike their style, Hair, voice, clothes etc. Then you have a little attraction to them. If it's unattractive that means you hold it to a standard of something you do. Plus... Depends on how far you go. Are dildos gay? . Is porn gay because you watch a penis and a vagina? Strapons are phallic shaped. It honestly doesn't need a label, you like what you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't

What Guys Said 17

• [ā€“]MLGPRODOGE :

Fapping to trap porn is the least gay thing there is. If you fap to gay porn, that's 2 guys, and that's 100% gay. If you fap to 'straight' porn, then that has a woman, sure, but you're also fapping to a guy, which makes it 50% gay. But a trap is like half male, half female, and thus a trap with a girl would add up to 75% girl, and thus only 25% gay. 2 women would be ideal, but that would be a lesbian relationship, which brings it around to gay again. If you fap to furry porn, then it's in a weird gray area, where if it's people in fursuits, the same rules apply, but if it's with animals, I would think it depends on said animal's sexuality. Then there's consent. If a person doesn't consent to something, but the other person does it anyway, that makes the other person stronger, and thus less gay. Let's say that means they're about 50% less gay. If it was gay rape, that means that it's now 75% gay. If it's straight rape by a man, then it's 25% gay. And, if it's trap gay porn, than that's 12.5% gay. So technically, yes, rape trap porn is the least gay porn there is, but that's still looped in with trap porn, hence why fapping to trap porn is the least gay thing there is.

(This guy seems to have done the math)

• If we use a scale of 1 (homosexual) to 10 (heterosexual), I don't think the majority would be at exactly 10. The reality is more complex

• I don't think anyone is born gay, although some people are born with hormonal balances that might make them more likely to become gay, but really I think being gay is a choice and any of us straight men could make it, many straight guys have turned gay after a short time in prison, or at last were gay while living there. So in that sense, everyone is a little gay, but everyone is also a little not gay

• Yes lol
    Sure hahah
    A little gay šŸ˜‚

• The closest a straight guy gets to being gay is having a broner for a bro he enjoys hanging out with.

• Not really. Just because I acknowledge another guy is good looking doesn't mean I'm thinking sexually about it. I just think that guy must get laid (by women). I guess that is a sexual thought though lol.

• Yes and dont lie we all know its true

• Yes every single person on earth, definitely not me though.

• I think everyone is a little gay.

• Yes, everyone is a little gay

• not sure if everyone but i enjoy some fun with a couple of guy fwb's :)

• I think more girls experiment that guys do. Have you experimented with other girls

• No... when it comes to me I'm 100% straight

• yes! i mean i can say i am bisexual now too even

• Nobody im not

• Projection turned into question... interesting.

• im not gay. i would never kiss a man, bottom line

What Girls Said 10

• Kind of but not like wanting to have sex with the same sex but maybe they think a feature or person is super attractive (and have like a little genital arousal at the sight of it)

• I just have to look at myself in the mirror and and I just know that it's a no

• Sure a little bit. I am 95% straight but find women still interesting and appealling.

• What else should I say
    Everyone is gay

• No. Im straight af

• Yes!!

• M8... We're all secretly gay inside

• yes except me

• I am a little gay Iā€™m bi i dated both boys and girls.

• I don't think so