If someone attractive Flirts with you at work every other day would you tell your partner about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes do that because if he finds out on his own he will think your cheating

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would tell my boyfriend anytime I had a guy that seemed interested or even if a guy seemed just like a friend. Unfortunately mine still broke up with me even though I was open with him. Guys still worried him.

What Guys Said 26

• Yes, of course. To avoid any suspcions by my partner seeing her being overly firty or writing something weird and because being truthful and oepn to my partner.

• If they aren't pushing it further and you don't have intensions of cheating. There I'd no reason to breed doubt and jealousy in your partners mind. But if you think you like it a little too much and it could become more than your u should tell him to stop.

• I personally have a rule to never become intimate in any romantic or sexual capacity with anyone from work. I'd have no problem discussing the issue with the woman in my life.

• I would mention everything that happens like that.

• Yeah I would I think it's best not to hide something like that from your partner because it can lead to misunderstandings.

• Yeah not something I want to hide. It can also make your partner feel like the winner in a competition for you.

• I might joke to them that a coworker is hitting on me.

• I would as a joke but before I tell my partner I would tell my co worker im seeing someone so stop flirting

• Definitely, don't hide that crap unless you handle it immediately yourself but even then you might be proud you shut someone down hard for your partner and want to tell them

• Yes, he'll make it stop lol.

• I would actually.

• Yes, I would tell my partner.

• I would tell the flirter to stop

• I would set it straight and then talk about it with my partner, that's the only way to go if you really love your partner, if not then consider the fact that you shouldn't be with your partner in the first place

• If they're flirting jokingly I'd tell my partner so I could brag about it (in a playful way obviously) but if he really means it I'd still tell your partner, and tell the guy nicely to back down

• yes i would, if its something happening regularly

• Yes, of course I will

• No and I would tell the person to stop. It’s a good way to lose a job.

• Yes, definitely.

• Absolutely! Otherwise it presents a danger to the intimacy my wife and I will one day share.

• Depends how bad it is

• No if it's not a problem with you why say anything

• Nope. Not unless something went too far.

• Only after taking out life insurance

• It depends on how well I knew the person flirting as I can be flirtation but as a wind up

• if it's becoming an issue, yes

What Girls Said 2

• If I told this person to stop and they didn't, yea probably.

• Would not mention it if it's in a joking way.