Do you have a Twitter account? If so how often do you use it?

• I do have a Twitter account and i use it often
  • I have a twitter account and use it sometimes
  • I have a twitter account and rarely or never use it
    Vote C
  • I don't have a twitter account
    Vote D

1825

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Twitter is pathetic platform. Unusable, feature-lees, pointlessly limiting…
    I had it though. And…that's it. Nothing. It's basically for stalking famous people. Guess what. I couldn't care less about them.
    And me? The (below) average peasant? There is simply no point. Nobody will ever follow me, that platfor is useless for sharing…anything, so… No. Twitter is pathetic.
    But don't worry. Other platforms like instagram or snapchat are basically the same.