What is something you find really addictive?

What is something you find really addictive?

3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Mountain Dew, girls, South Park, The Big Bang Theory, classic rock music (especially The Beatles and Billy Joel), YouTube, Call of Duty WWII, Madden 13, NBA 2K, girly clothes, sleeping, pizza, singing, Skype, Facebook, steak, ice cream, bacon, Super Smash Bros, the Denver Broncos, PokΓ©mon, traveling, hotel breakfast, laughing, smiling, going to my neighbor's house, doing nothing, laying on the couch, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Rocky. There are too many more for me to fit in here, so that's my short list.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sugary foods, spicy foods, exercising, coffee, sleeping in, sleeping in general, the internet, shopping, petting cats, and pretty much every TV show that I've liked enough to watch past the first three episodes.

That was more than one something, but those are all applicable to me atm. Lol.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• Sugar, coffee, certain games, G@G, exercising, soba noodles, certain tv series, anime, masturbation, laughing, Sean Lock compilations and good music :) :) :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaTliRh40ic

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    2|0
  • sweets, any kind, but nowadays even the sweet flavor of fruits are really sweet and i think it has to do with the alternate day 24 hours fasting that i adopted recently.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought it said β€œattractive” at first. lol Yes, sugar is very sexy! πŸ˜‰ haha
    Well, if the question is only regarding food, I’d say cheese is second to sugary things. πŸ˜‹
    If not, than video games. (And redheads. lol 😘)

1|0
    0|0
  • I really feel shitty if I don't exercise/gym, I stopped coffee for a few weeks and could not believe the withdrawal symptoms I got and I also constantly fight a sugar addiction but I think most people do

1|0
    0|0
  • I can’t think of anything, not even any foods or drinks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian food, Chinese food.
    Italian women, Chinese women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really... I seem to be quite fortunate like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Silliness, making bad puns... nice things, laughter, making people smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee, sex, exercising, GAG, Tinder, watching sport on Foxtel, Netflix just to name a few lol πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I've honestly never really been addicted to anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Food.
    Food is my drug.

From caffeine to nicotine to pot to alcohol to MDMA, not only do I not feel any mental effects (despite noticing physical ones), I also have no craving for more.
    No desire to have it again, and no euphoria.

Food is different. I love food. I love flavor. I love cooking, and even though I can be a picky eater, I always look for new things that I'm wiling to try.

Food makes me happy. I crave it.
    More than any other physical, ingestable substance, food is addictive to me.
    You could offer me a pound of pure cocaine, or a hamburger...
    and I'd take the cocaine. Imagine how many burgers I could buy by selling it!

In all honesty though, it's a problem, and not over eating can take a lot of self control, when all you REALLY WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN ALL OF CREATION is one more bowl of that curry you just made...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like alcohol and tobacco... Although I wouldn't say I was/am addicted to either.

0|0
    0|0
  • My phone. I can't get my hands off it. I just hate this thing especially when exams are near.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl that puts in effort and appreciation towards me. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • You.

3|1
    0|0
  • Coca-Cola

1|0
    0|0
  • candy, cakes, cookies... generally sweets

1|0
    0|0
  • Tequila

1|0
    0|0
  • This app

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• Sports lol

1|0
    0|0
  • there's this steak sauce i had once, many moons ago. it was so nice. tart. tangy. lovely. i normally don't like to adulterate my cow-chomping experience with condiments, but this concoction was worthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of these replys are good but I think the most addictive thing for me is a good cup of coffee and a good dick u can't get out ur head... call me Controllable Sex addict. You get that one dick. Ur hook

2|0
    0|0
  • I know this is gonna sound pervy af but idc. Orgasms.

3|2
    0|0
  • Reading, the internet, negative thoughts, learning about crime

1|1
    0|0
  • Boston Kreme donut from Dunkin.

That shit is pure heroin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm addicted to the colour black, french fries and my crush lol πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Gag
    Sweets
    ID/Shark Tank xx

1|0
    0|0
  • SEX maybe? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Air, I can never get enough of it

1|0
    0|0
  • A fit man.

1|0
    0|0
  • My phone

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh, masturbation, anime, and singing.

2|0
    0|0
  • French onion dip

1|0
    0|0
  • sugar and chocolate, especially mixed together

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee...

1|0
    0|0
  • SPREADSHEETS

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee and all the shit that goes into it

1|0
    0|0
  • Cocaine

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee as for sweets I like honey natural sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes