Favorite childhood toy?

Mine was this realistic plastic tiger I had :)
Favorite childhood toy?

2225

Most Helpful Girl

• I must have had but I don't really remember.
    However I remember my favourite chiodhood game "traveling", me and my brother would jump on the couch, take sticks and pretend as if we were in the rivers flowing along the jungles and we had all sort of crazy adventures.

• Imagination's the best toy :)

• Yes I still have a lots of time.

Anyways if you love tigers watch "Life of Pi" It's very sweet and encouraging story with very intriguing ending.

• I'll take a look, thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I think we played more imaginary games with my sister without toys, but I have rag doll that has been my comforter forever. I had one version of it like from when I was born, but it broke so we got a replacement (and I named it the same) and I still have that. I won't post a picture, because the doll is dirty as hell, because I've cried on it like a million times and I've had to re-attach its head at least twice. 😅

• I had a really pretty Barbie princess, my brother ripped off her head tho.. I still have her haha somewhere in the basement

• ... HAD? You never kept your "Favorite" Here, dear?
    Mine was my Teddy Bear, Born with Me... I still have Him on my Bed, my Ted. xx

• 🤔 Polly pockets were pretty cool with their tiny rubber clothes! Wish I could think of a better toy though...

• I've still got mine C:

• 0|1
  • I didn't play with toys, but I had one huge white lion toy that I would cuddle with when going to sleep since it was bigger than me.

• Teddy Bear that I got when I was a baby. Still have it to this day.

• My favorite was a little stuffed horse named Charlie. I still have him in storage actually.

• This stuffed elf I called birotin. It’s so creepy looking because it used to be my moms when she was little but I loved it.

• A stick. Legit not joking

• Oh nothing beats a good stick. I sometimes kept one for months.

• Did that too :D spent 90% of my time in the woods

• Ikr like why we didn't need or want anything else I don't know. But it was the best fucking thing.

• Remote controlled car, ludo

• I used to have a fury bear named Tendy

• I had - and still have, a vibrating caterpillar named Calpernia - he's fantastic😂

• Barbies lol

• It was a toy truck. I loved it.

• All my webkinz.

• Barbie<3

• pink teddy bear

• Barbie dolls:)

• I had this my little pony that super long wavy hair and a sparkling pink dress, I adored it.

What Guys Said 24

• HOTWHEELZZZ.

Just kidding. It was a Batman action figure or Gameboy advance

• Pens and other random objects that all immediately became spaceships for me to play with.

• My favourite toy was my PC where i could play a lot of metal slug without wasting money in arcade arenas.

• This was my favorite toy. Although in Europe and other places of the world it's not considered a toy. We consider her as being a Goddess !

• Wrestling figures

• Made me think of Chuck Bernie's "My Ding-a-ling" song.

• Haha cool, we had a kids show called romper room and the mascot of the show was a bumble bee called Mr doobie. Fuckin stupid but I still love it. I don't have the toy anymore.

• I've still got mine. It's one of those old 90's Toy Biz Wolverine action figures. It's seen some wear over the years, but old Wolvie is standing tall on one of my shelves.

• My legos

• LEGO... and being out side in the streets for like 16 hours :P

• You know it was a good day, if you hadn't eaten since breakfast and mom is worried where you were :D

• Oh my god yes, get punished by not going out and then spend the whole next day out again :P god bless old times.

• Teddy bear

• Action Man

• lol my cousin had one if those and it roared to mine were probably nerf guns or sony consoles

• Daggers... I loved stabbing acting like an assassin.

• Tough question it had to either be Domino Rally or Hot Wheels.

• Hot wheels or matchbox cars

• SNES. Also a PC running Windows 98 which had some good non-commercial games in it.

• Hotwheels for ever!!

• Racing cars

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Or Ghostbusters

• Can't decide between hot wheels or power rangers robots u put together and make Megatron

• The OG TNMT and Ghostbusters toys from the late 80's- early 90's, Swamp Thing, Toxic Cusaders, and Batman figurines. Also, Legos.

• It was a dildo for mia khalifa

• I never had time to pick a favorite. I kept breaking them all too fast :(