What was one of your most defining moments in life?

Since I've barely lived my life, I'd say when I moved to the school I currently am. It definitely shaped me into the person I am. I became more extroverted, social and I made amazing friends. I have a lot of important people who I want in my adulthood because of this school. My Christian values grew and I learnt that you need to working hard in order to have a good career.

1417

Most Helpful Guy

• When I almost died the final time and realized I was living life wrong, I became the kindest generous person right there and then

Most Helpful Girl

• When my parent died I realized how short and painful life is so I took action and wrote down all my goals and dreams.. currently I'm trying to achieve them while appreciating life since tomorrow is unknown. Live life like it's your last day~ take action n o w

What Guys Said 16

• Transferring to a University out of town when I was 20 was a defining moment. I moved into a dorm and met all kinds of new friends. Some I am still in touch with. Graduating with my degree was one of those moments also of course. Getting my first house when I was 26. I've never been married so I can't say that marriage was a defining moment. Numerous other life experiences that were meaningful but not as "defining". Good question to ask! I posted a similar question several months ago.

• Moving out of home a week after turning 17 into my girlfriend at the time house, she was 19, I had just gone to see her and she kept asking for me to stay an extra night until a month or so had passed and she was sorta like soo just live here? I miss those days a lot, not together anymore but still best friends
    And the day the last band I was in fell apart, lost the best friend I'd ever had (lead guitar) and gave up my dream of fronting a band that day, have not been on a stage or recorded a single bit of music since
    Gave one that worked well (for 10 years)
    And one that still bums me out

• The day I moved into the dorms of my uni ; keep in mind I went straight out of high school and I wasn't even 18 yet!

• why did u move?

• I wanted to go to college away from home and have some independence; I wasn't TOO far away! The University I went to was 2-3 hours driving from home

• When I bought my first house myself

• When I moved to Georgia from Michigan.

• Hmmm thats tough one. When i decided to study animals at college

• 1|0
  • The moment I tried to take my life and realized that there was another way a better way

• Why’s wn my mom passed away and my dad married a trophy wife

• Winning Fortnite

• Road-trips with best friends

• when i broke up with my girlfriend

• Watching my brother go to prison

• Being born.

• Oh I'm sorry I thought you said most disappointing moments. Sorry about that..

• Getting laid.

• It sounds stupid.

The moment I finished my first Doom/Doom II run on Nightmare difficulty. Why did this influence me? Because that was when I realised that if I sit my ass down I can succeed, that I can pull myself up by my bootstraps. It won't work for everyone, but it will work for me.

What Girls Said 13

• The moment my parents let go off me in terms of morale support to face the world on my own. I think that was the most defining thing of my life. Changed me completely and I don't know if I can say am a complete women now but I sure as hell know pressure and difficulties and how to handle them.

• I don't know, I think I'm still young and I haven't had any life changing moments that shaped me. I'm still in the working process, and I still have time for something like that to happen.

• When I tried to overdose and found out how many people care about me.

• When i twisted my ankle i realised i wasn't invincible.

• I'm 20 years old, I've gone through very bad relationships which made me realize I'm not going to settle for less or waste my time on fuckboys. I'm going to graduate as a nurse this year. I'm all about focussing on myself and being happy.

• When I got diabetes (2 years old)
    When I get in High school although my teachers said to me that I won't succeed there ( But I did!)

• I am so happy you did and what is it like having diabetes?

95% of my family has diabetes. On my dad's and my mums. My parents are literally almost the only siblings without diabetes. My dad is the only one out of 11 siblings and my mum and 2 of her younger sisters (3/12). And all my grandparents had diabetes.

• oh okay. so how often do you eat sweet food?

(sorry for all the questions)

• Oh it's okay ^^ It's very nice that you want to know things like this.
      Well... couple times in month?

• I don't have one yet.

• There's none for me, sadly 😅

• My graduation

• When I met my SO

• LIKE MOI :D
    <3 <3

• When I moved out from my parents to another country

• Nothing. I have no defining moments.