If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?

If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?Personally I'd go with Naughtius Maximus and move to New York City. I very much dislike New York so it would be the last place someone might find me, or L. A. that place sucks too. Anyway what would you choose for a Name and Place? (If they let you.)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be Laura reed from L. A. lol. id be the girl next door type. id live in New Jersey and pretend like I've downgraded or something ( I actuary really like new jersey but in this story I'm your stereotypical spoiled yet relatable woman) , id also make an average middle class dude fall for me and id never tell him that I'm in witness protection lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• little Shaq and I'd go to Uganda wearing leather and bling

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think I'd have much control over that haha, but it would be cool if I did.
    I would be Rose Miller. Why I don't know, I just thought of random names, haha.
    I would want to live in Massachusetts and start a life as an organic farmer of plants and pigs and chickens. Why, because I don't even eat meat XD so no one would expect me to own a farm.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you get to choose...
    But if I did - I'd probably go live somewhere nice, cold, remote (not too remote) like maybe the Alps or Finland.
    My name - something ambiguous, but still interesting and feminine... like Sterling Uhe (Austrian surname if I'm going to Austria)...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ashley Paige xD uhm, Vancouver BC. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • My new name would be something in Russian I love their accent and I will want to live in somewhere in Africa ,,, nobody would want to go there in the rural community, but my place would be nice👍

0|1
    0|0
  • Mikayla Summers. New Zealand

0|1
    0|0
  • Xanadu lol I'd live in Ireland

0|1
    0|0
  • Alexandria Mac-mac. A farmer in some random place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bunnie Wenthrope in sweden

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Aria Winters and I would move somewhere that doesn't snow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kayla Petrova :)

0|1
    0|0
  • May I ask what’s wrong with NYC? Yeah we’re rude and all but I don’t see an issue.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Name would be Pat Myaz and I would probably go to some really religious Southern US town. Nobody would ever think I was there.

0|1
    0|0
  • John Hunter
    I'd go to Minnesota, I'd be a fur trapper

0|1
    0|0
  • Rootin' Tootin' in Austin, Texas

0|1
    0|0
  • Dirk Badass

0|1
    0|0
  • Deiter Dengler, he was an actual American POW veitnam veteran. His story is incredible.

0|1
    0|0
  • id be javaris mcnair and id got to stockton california

0|1
    0|0
  • In UK currently I think USA or Canada and be call Brad Polvey

0|1
    0|0
  • I can’t tell you the. What would be the point of witness protection if everyone knew who I was and where I am going.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will come back to this one.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;