Will you buy Nintendo Labo?

Will you buy Nintendo Labo?
So from completely out of left field, Nintendo unveils this: Cardboard toys mainly targeted towards kids. What you do is build these cardboard sets like a piano or fishing rod and then place your Nintendo Switch console into it and then it acts just like what the cardboard represents. Check out the reveal video above to see what im talking about.Will you buy Nintendo Labo?

They will be released in April and come in two sets. A variety pack priced at (in the us) $69.99 and a robot set priced at $79.99. Will you buy Nintendo Labo?
Soooo will you get it? either for you or perhaps as a gift? :P
Should mention that these sets come with software too to use with it. I think thats why it costs so much.

1422

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! looks terrible lol its made of cardboard i'm confused why anyone would want it, I do want the Switch though, which i will be purchasing at some point :P

• yes you definitely should get a switch! its an amazing console. but yeah im with you on this cardboard stuff o. O

• I knew you'd of already brought it :P you and your games ;) lol

• of course, i bought that thing day one lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it'll be like playing wii tennis. Fun the first few times but nothing you would spend a lot of time on. I also don't get how it works. I'm just thinking about how insane the delay must be when using something like the piano. Think about playing a game where you have to hit notes on time and it isn't responsive and has a slight delay.

Would like to try it though. Maybe spend $10 on it just to try it.

I'm wondering what the most fun game will be on it. It's all just minigames though so.