What is something you'd really like, that you can't have?

What is something you'd really like, that you can't have?

3|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't have right at this moment or can't have ever?

Something that I can't have right NOW (but could still have someday): A plane ticket to Bulgaria so I can go and visit my grandparents and other relatives, whom I haven't seen in awhile.

Something that I can't have ever (at least, it's highly unlikely that I will ever have it): Eternal youth and invincibility.

3|1
    0|0
    • eternal youth would be amazing! im sure if there was a anti aging drug all the billionares would get there hands on one.

• Right? It would be wicked expensive.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

• www.alfaromeoofgreenwich.com/.../1484_p23_l.jpg

Will be one of the last cars with a proper engine in it!

1|0
    0|0
  • A girlfriend lol jk

Umm as of right now to move out of my parents house once and for all. I wanna be independent

1|0
    0|0
  • A bisexual girl-girl couple for me and my girlfriend to be best friends with and go on dates with and maybe fool around with sometimes.

Yea. I want that pretty badly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson? Counts? No... hm :-)
    I would have loved watching Frank Sinatra performing in Vegas back in the days with Sammy D Jr. and Dean Martin :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Be free from this concentration camp planet right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • A certain someone, but she was too busy playing games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wings, it may seem childish but sometimes I think of flying away from all my troubles and I leave free in my new world.

3|1
    0|0
  • mental peace, but unfortunately I am at a point of life in which i'm building my career, so I can't have it at the moment

1|0
    0|0
  • This would be first year of marriage, all the hedonistic things we did to each other, naked fun

1|0
    0|0
  • if im honest my girl teases me a lot but she says she's not ready so i really want her and its driving me crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 27

Recommended myTakes