What would you consider the bravest thing you've ever done?

1448

What Guys Said 48

• Maybe doing a battle exercise with live ammo with a squad in the army, my bpm was close to 200 the entire time.

• Whilst my bravest thing isn't as good as the rest of these πŸ˜‚.

I managed to get rid of my fear of heights, climbed several mountains in days as both me and my friend decided to go for a long camp trip at the time. I was scared shitless. I'd look at a mountain and think, I ain't climbing this, an hour later and I'm like "This is so awesome xD let's do it again".

• > Looking for an internship
    > Teacher: "How does China sound?"
    > One month later
    What is this language, why are these people so tiny, ahhhh

Was fun though, lasted 5 months

• Hard to remember them all
    saving sweetie from swarm of ground nesting yellowjackets that both bite, hang on then sting repeatedly (think African bees similar) knowing that she always stored an Epi-pen inside house b/c of past reactions

• Put a knife to a guy who took advantage of a girl sexually when she was drunk at a party, I stopped him from giving her a bad reputation. She followed me around after that, but I never dated her. I should have but my mind wasn't right back then.

• Undertaking British Army Para selection , physically very hard anyway , and a lot of height based obstacles... then if you pass that phase , onto parachute jump training , with the dreaded jump from a barrage balloon as your first jump !!

• Haha I’ve done some really crazy and dangerous things that other people see as bravery. I don’t see it as bravery, though, because I don’t experience fear like normal people, and fear is required for bravery/courage to exist

• Wake up everyday

• Enlisted as an infantryman in the United States Marine Corps.

And that record will be beat soon

• In the context of adventures, doing One Handstand on the edge of a mountain.

• Such things should not be said publicly.
    It lowers the value of it.

• Nothing

• Moving out of my parents home since I am 8 year old.

• Kicked my drunk ass dad out of the house

• Aww.. sad 😯 but be proud of yourself. .. it takes lots of courage and strength to do what you did. Hugs.😊

• Defended a woman who was being beaten up at a metal concert.

• Nothing interesting as far as I can remember. Might be something but I can barely remember anything from when I was younger.

• Confronted a knife welding manic. No actually, I was a bouncer @ the time.

• Deactivated G@G account once 😐

• surviving, faking smile everyday

• Put trash cans outside and walked on snow while sliding
    it was the bravest thing i ever done.

• There are a lot of things I consider brave that others wouldn't

• a lot of things im required to do at work would be considered brave or crazy

• I climbed a mountain once.

• Nothing

• Me taking the blame for my friend and punished for it

• Told the school principal that, she doesn't have a teaching degree on her face.

• I had sex in public once :p

• One time I talked to a girl

• Escape from a prison-base full of deadly muslims using crazy platform game skills.

Yes, it was a dream.

• Driving around in my car while naked.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 14

• When I was about 8 years old I was riding my bicycle in my neighborhood. As I was riding down the sidewalk, I saw another girl coming out of her garage and heading down the drive way really fast to go out into the street.
    There were many cars parked in the street so as she approached she could not see that there was a fast moving car coming in her path. I quickly did the only thing I could do and drove my bicycle right out in front of her to stop her and she slammed into me.
    Both of us got hurt. She ran into her house crying and I walked my bicycle home bleeding.
    I'm the only one that ever knew that I probably saved her life.

• Killed a bee that was threatening to bite me and my friends...
    I know its lame.. lol
    Rode a huge Ferris wheel, its a brave act for me because im acrophobic.

• risked my own life by pushing a kid out of the way from a speeding car

• I know it was a stupid thing to do.

I've jumped on a low fence taunting a pitbull when I was in middle school. He was pretty scary and would try to reach me. I would dangle my leg or arm. Well I surely got an andrenaline thrill from it.

• Left my abusive ex husband

• I wanna say skydiving but I know that's not really the truth. It's superficial.

Real bravery is different. It takes real bravery to leave a job with great benefits and step out into the unknown in hopes of a more satisfying future.

• id say sky diving is pretty darn brave lol

• "leave a job with great benefits and step out into the unknown in hopes of a more satisfying future."

You think that could actually work? Like how? (legit interested)

• Most of the 'brave' stuff I did were actually just plain stupid.

• I killed that hugeee spider.

• Went paragliding in the alps

• Saved my friend from the most dangerous and evilest species known to womenkiind - the flying roach!

• talking to snakes

• Moving out with 19.

• I had to get in the middle of a racially charged argument between two groups of grown men at my job at an amusement park. I basically had to talk them out of getting into a battle and stand between them after one had shoved another.

Very similarly, I had to help a friend who was bartending talk to men out of having a knife fight. The police would have taken 15+ minutes to come, as we were out in the country.

• Something pathetic.