What would you consider the bravest thing you've ever done?

1448

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe doing a battle exercise with live ammo with a squad in the army, my bpm was close to 200 the entire time.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was about 8 years old I was riding my bicycle in my neighborhood. As I was riding down the sidewalk, I saw another girl coming out of her garage and heading down the drive way really fast to go out into the street.
    There were many cars parked in the street so as she approached she could not see that there was a fast moving car coming in her path. I quickly did the only thing I could do and drove my bicycle right out in front of her to stop her and she slammed into me.
    Both of us got hurt. She ran into her house crying and I walked my bicycle home bleeding.
    I'm the only one that ever knew that I probably saved her life.