What is one thing that has made you stronger in life?

What is one thing that has made you stronger in life?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Constantly breaking my body to find out who wrong I'm doing the simplest of things and how to take care of my body and its mobility and balance

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i've learned from my mistakes and on moments when life has being rough to me... i was alone and i've grown up from it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Getting teased and picked on as a child. For some its a bad experience. It drove me to be better. There was a reason I was getting picked on. I was a fat dork. It drove me to the weight room, the track, better nutrition, and to martial arts. It made me more conscious of my appearance. It helped me deal with conflict with self deprecating humor. If I am the butt of my own jokes, I'm not a very fun victim of yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardship and suffering.
    I broke my back and lost my career. Then, while in school to re-career, I got cancer for a second time. I'll beat it again. Each curveball life throws at me makes me more resilient, headstrong, and compassionate. It sucks being in the middle of it, but I know what I'm made of.
    Iv'e survived damn near everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being dumped and focusing on personal development instead of girls during those times. Also becoming broke taught me a lot about life such as which decisions to make and which decisions to never make ever again. I even recovered financially and everything is good again in my life :) I learnt that you can't let other people's opinions or the things that they say to you affect the person that you are

0|0
    0|0
  • the gym, and i know what u meant but that stuff doesn't make u stronger it only hinders u it might be the uprising of something great but u know eventually it will be the downfall

0|0
    0|0
  • Having no one on whom I can rely. Everything feels like 'sink or swim' when there are no lifeboats. I'm tired and angry, but still swimming.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a weakness of treating people too good.. i have learnt from this mistake.. I love myself now and I'm much stronger than before...

0|1
    0|0
  • I realised my emotional centre was within myself, not someone else. And that I'm the best friend (and possibly only one) I'll ever have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death of a parent. Made my mind strong and my will less breakable - to say in a polite way. In short, it made a mature person.

0|0
    0|0
  • To stop worrying about things you can't influence. Emotionally that made a big difference :D

0|0
    0|0
  • a few good friends an a fewvgoid family members cuz most if my family do not care about any 1 but their selfs

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoked weed and life became soo clear and peaceful now I don't hate life anymore I enjoy it with or without weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • That fact that you´re responsible of your own happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know if i'm getting stronger but i'm sure drowning in my bills

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing that I'm surrounded by enemies more than friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Achieve success without challenge is not exciting and interesting..!

0|0
    0|0
  • Protein

0|1
    0|0
  • Tough love...

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything I've gone through has made me stronger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison

0|0
    0|0
    • So basically pussy deprivation

• @kieran56
      When you have experienced life without women. You would never value them on just their vagina. I've been in life threatening situations before prison but in prison your life can end at any point every single day you wake up. There will always be someone who dislikes you for any reason. Because we as men are all different from each other in beliefs and morals. You can lose your life for these differences in prison. I've seen many die for them.

• Hardships

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say steroids

0|0
    0|0
    • How long are your cycles, your dose and how many cycles have you done?

• Failure

0|1
    0|0
  • My Wife...

0|0
    0|0
  • Undying Will
    &
    Ma Dumbbell

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough experiences !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girlsaskguys

0|0
    0|0
  • Being dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting breast-fed I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My faith in God, simple as that. Humans need a superior being, regardless if its real or just in our mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend , his family , my extended family , my brothers, my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing that when stuff is going really bad things can improve and get better.

0|0
    0|0
  • sports make me stronger cause I keep challenging myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning from my mistakes

0|1
    0|0
  • Pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tears.