I turn 19 today... What should I do on my birthday?

844

What Guys Said 44

What Girls Said 8

• Go out to dinner.

• GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS πŸ˜†

• I would go shopping!!!

• Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Enjoy your day and your last year of being a teenager πŸ™† well I suggest you spent it with people that appreciate you.. eat cake and have some great fun and make memories πŸ’•

• if only I could eat cake... haha

But thank you!!! I will!

• Happy birthday <3

Dunno what to do for your birthday, probably some hobby of yours, I always go swimming on my birthday, i love swimming...

• aww thank you :) I ended up doing homework :/

• Everything can be nice with birthday spirit.

I just did homework... BUT by god i did the shit out of that homework. That homework didn't even see where it came from and suddenly boom. Its over

• haha :) yeah

• You should do something fun.

• Not sit on internet for a change

• haha sitting on the internet for a change... :)

• If you’re going to sit here then are you asking for suggestions? To get wishes from strangers?

• haha was kidding!!! no. I am trying to figure out what to do for the day... it is early afternoon here... I woke up a couple hours ago

• Happy Birthday! Welcome to the cool 19 year olds club, lol :)
    You should do something you enjoyβ€”go see a movie or go to a book shop or something.