Are you proud of being a virgin if you are a virgin?

I'm a virgin and proud of it.
  • yes
  • no

1624

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty proud because I am waiting to save myself for when I have a special someone in my life

What Guys Said 23

• Yes, because I'm waiting for the right one and aren't willingly to lie around with random people. I want to wait, so it gets special. It don't get special anymore if you're just wasting it. In addition if I'm taking things slowly it's lesser chance for regretting things. I also thinks being careful is important, so I don't get STD or someone gets unwanted pregnancy.

I want a serious relationship and if I'm not in one, I would wait. I also want to know the person for a longer time before going to bed.

• I've had sex once but I didn't cum so in a way I'm still saving myself for someone XD it was a drunken hookup and after some thought I wouldn't do it again, looking for a meaningful relationship to share the sexual experience with someone now

• Many people remain virgins due to health concerns. Whenever you sleep with someone your sleeping with everyone who's been there before in the last few weeks.

• I wonder when someone will invent safe sex devices. Those could help the fearful.

• I am. And thinking back that I could have lost it to one of my GFs in Highschool. I'm so glad that I didn't. In hindsight it wouldn't be worth it with her lol.

• I'm no virgin, but I wasn't proud of it. But I will say that I think there is some value in not just jumping into bed with whoever. I have slept with people that in retrospect, I shouldn't have, because I wasn't attracted to them, but was convinced I couldn't succeed with the people I was attracted to.

• I’m proud of it like I don’t wanna give it away randomly on some random women who doesn’t like me I wanna use it on a meaningful girl

• For girls its a choice to keep the V card. They can lose it whenever they want.

But men have to be very skilled to get rid of their virginity.

• Yes proud to be a male virgin. I don't believe in having sex
    until after marriage.

• I'm not ashamed of it but I'm not proud either. It's not exactly an achievement.

• Saving virginity for the other better half hope she is doing the same..

• Neither proud nor ashamed

It's just my kinda thing... some believes I need to stick together with...

• I am a virgin. It's better to be a virgin than a Casanova just for fulfilling physical desires.

• Sure. I love being a virgin that no one would even touch with a mile long pole

• Not proud, not ashamed, I just am. Didn't choose it but I don't care now.

• I don't care about being a virgin or not being a virgin

• Then all babies should be proud !

• Yeah. Kinda.

• Not really. Just indifferent about it

• Lol of course not.

• I'm actually pretty ashamed of it, I'm 22 and still a virgin. I have 0 confidence

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 15

• I'm not really proud or not proud. I'm just like meh. I mean I'm definitely happy that I've waited, for sure, but I wouldn't say that I'm proud.

• Proud. I only believe in having sex after marriage bcs i want my future husband to be my first and im his first too

• It's completely unimportant to me so no, I'm neither proud not embarrassed by virginity. And I'd love to be with a guy in the future who doesn't care about it

• It’s just a neutral thing if you are young but I guess it’s embarassing and weird if you are in your late twenties or higher

• i am 26 and i am still proud because i chose to remain virgin, its matter of your opinion.

• I’m just stating how other adults view the situation , we understand that it’s a matter of choice but once you hit 30 things are going to get iffy

• i agree that some people think that, but we know that its not true. so we should be strong. we saved ourselves for the one person that we wanna spend our whole life with. its something that many people can not do these days, we are especial and should be proud, don't let them judge you, i never had even kissed a girl but i am still proud and happy. because i know i didn't have any problem i just had this choice.

• I wasn't proud of it. It was way too easy to keep it until the time I kept it. Maybe if there was more temptations and I kept it, I would be proud.

• I'm a virgin
    and I'm not proud of it, I think it's becoming weirder and weirder as I get older

• Yeah at one point ur like yeah im virgin so what then another point is like shiit i can't give this unicorn to normies. But as time goes u feel like missin out but special ones never occur n only fuck bois in the radar.

• But its the nice guys who are left virgin until like 22

• I dont think virgins shud do virgins

• Yes. Better than being promiscuous.

• Yup, proud ✌

• Yep.

• no. tis the mark of the devil.

• has It been difficult to maintain your virginity?

• I didn’t really do anything lmao

• I was proud of it. I was the last of my friends to "give it up". I had bfs over the years I could have went there with. I just wanted to wait until I couldn't stand to not be touched by him. Where I just wanted to be as close to that person as I could. All the time. Not just during a make out session. Until it felt right in every fiber of my being. Thats deep. lol Until I met my husband I never felt that way. He was happy that I was a virgin. He said he wouldn't have cared if I hadn't been but it still made him happy. He didn't know that there were still attractive virgins at my then age out there. lol It made him nervous though. He knew how much my first time meant to me. It was perfect. The only time people aren't proud of being virgins is because they don't want to be. They just haven't had any good options in partners.

• I'm not proud of it. There's nothing to be proud of because being a virgin isn't an accomplishment, it's just something that happened. Just a circumstance.

• Actually it's something that didn't happen..

• It actually was.

• @samchinmay No, it wasn't.

• Not really proud, I just don’t really care too much honestly