Is working minimum wage enough to live on or afford to pay for house or car?

for the cost of a car insurance and licensing fees and registration fees and gas and the cost to live alone and buy a house?

730

Most Helpful Guy

• We have no idea where you're at, but where I live the minimum wage is so low that you have to work around 70 hours per week to afford a crappy apartment and a used car. And even then you'd be lucky. Maybe a used trailer with low property tax you could rent. And I'm in one of the lowest cost of living areas in the U. S.

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally no. If you rented a house instead then probably.