How has 2018 been so far for you?

Have you been enjoying your 2018 at the moment? Or perhaps you wish the year had started differently for you?

I'm in the middle, I wish the year had started differently for me, but at the same time some good things have happened so far.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been..., average so far but I have some high hopes. I'm finally in a position where I can do some of the things I want to do.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Bland. Haven't been feeling so great so haven't done much.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I mean it’s average but we will see. Have a great year

0|1
    0|0
  • i mean, kodak facing 20 years, people are eating tide pods and dying, fredo santana passed away, ja rule and 50 are beefing again, the government shut down. so yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. I was hoping i could finally be in a relationship but i kind of given up so 2018 is just like any normal year to me. Nothing really interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad. better than how last year kicked off though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the usual and pretty much the same where 2017 left off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's basically the same as 2017, since things don't just change at the start of a new year

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been great so far, pretty soon it'll be Christmas for me in February

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been scary. I nearly died two weeks ago. 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. I want to go back to my childhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • this year is already so shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good. 2017 was a shitfest 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s shitty as fuck ! My store is closing !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, I just got my ex boyfriend back

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m just in bed feeling sorry for myself

0|0
    0|0
  • it's been aight

0|0
    0|0
  • Awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been horrible since the first day. My boyfriend isn't talking to me, and I literally do not know if he broke up with me or not. I'm so upset and I hate life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Umm let's see, girlfriend broke up with me (but in the end it is good thing, just getting over it sucks) I got closer to my friends and started couple new hobbies. So I guess it is on the good side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Things could be better but at least I'm starting to be more honest with myself and I think that's exactly what I needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do anything to go few years back to my Childhood , if anyone knows someone who can help , contact me immediately, I got money

0|0
    0|0
  • Go back to 2016 or go ahead to 2019 December 7th 2017 and I lost my mom earlier this morning so 2018 starts off really fucking shity

0|0
    0|0
  • Half shitty, half good. Better start than 2017, possibly going to suck less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Started it fearing i had bladder Cancer but cleared. a great kick start into the year

0|0
    0|0
  • I still think it's 2017 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. So-so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ssdd